tuscl

NFL Playoff Results vs Strength of Stripclubs:Any Correlation??

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Monday, December 31, 2007 9:07 PM
OK, we've seen SB results vs stock market gains, etc. Here's my guesses on upcoming NFC playoffs, based solely upon relative strength (combo of no./quality of stripclubs, mileage, club venues, etc) of playoff team cities. 1) Washington Redskins vs Seattle Seahawks: Neither city has very many stripclubs (11, 9 , resp.). Washington has the edge in alcohol & eye candy, Seattle the edge in contact. This is a "contact sport: SEAHAWKS by 6. 2) Jacksonville Jaguars vs Pittsburgh Steelers: Jacksonville has 22 clubs(3 meaningful reviewed clubs rated above 7), Pittsburgh has 4 clubs(1 meaningful club rated above 7). JAGUARS by 10. 3) NY Giants vs Tampa Bay Bucs: What! Tampa, the home of full contact nude lapdances, vs NY, home of $15-$20 drinks, high(up to $50!!) cover charges, mostly topless. N.F.C.!!(No Fu#*^ng Contest) BUCS by 14!!! 4) TN Titans vs San Diego Chargers: Neither city is a particularly strong stripclub city. San Diego has 17 clubs, Nashville has only 6, but, perhaps more contact. However, Adelitas across the border hard to ignore. CHARGERS by 3(last second 50 yard field goal). Pls feel free to post your predictions, based on your club experiences.

12 comments

• DandyDan
    17 years ago
    Foxboro, Mass. has no clubs, so I guess the Patriots have to lose sometime.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Maybe there's a 1:1 ratio of attractive uniforms and logo figures to bad strip clubs.
  • Once at Bandcamp
    17 years ago
    Maybe the correlation is inverse. I have always read where Detroit has some of the best (most liberal) clubs in the country. And we all know the Lions are the worst run pro franchise in football. Miami sucks this year so maybe there is something there.
  • crizgolfer
    17 years ago
    I sure hope there is no correlation, or my beloved Packers will be in real trouble.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Interesting theory about Detroit. For years though, while the Saints sucked rocks (they're still just mid-tier n ow), the New Orleans strip clubs ALSO sucked rocks.
  • This, minnow, will be cool. So happy you're doing this!
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    OK, this "methodology" picked 3/4 winners (though 1, the Jags, failed to cover point spread) SOOOOO.....(Drum Roll) here comes ROUND 2: 1) Seahawks vs Packers: Seattle doesn't have that many stripclubs, Green Bay has virtually none. Milwaukee has a smattering, but thats practically Bears territory, so no help there. Plus no clubs there are like Ricks. SEAHAWKS by 10. 2) Jaguars vs Patriots: Boston may seem like stripclub Siberia compared to JAX, but, wait, there's help from outlying "provinces" of Pats fans!! Clubs rated North of 7 in various MA areas coupled with some Providence raves makes it.... PATS by a field goal(3) Another prediction.. Long distance help from Providence portends another Randy Moss long bomb. 3) Chargers vs Colts: San Diego has mostly nude clubs, Indy all topless. However, this being a "contact" sport, Indy wins contact "hands down". COLTS by 6. 3) Giants vs Cowboys: On stripclubs per capita basis, Dallas has NY beat. Plus BDD & Lodge Rocks!! COWBOYS by 6. Pls. feel free to post your predictions/point spreads based on your experience in applicable stripclubs.
  • And minnow is brought down to earth this weekend: 1/4, plus no bomb to Moss. How 'bout the Conference Championships?
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    syg(2) actually cares- OK, ROUND 3 NY Giants vs Green Bay Packers: A city with a bunch of stripclubs vs a city with virtually none?? YGBK!!! GIANTS by 9. SD Chargers vs NE Patriots: San Diego has more clubs than Boston, but not very strong mileage- suggests Chargers will roll up some yardage, but not so many points. If Boston stripclub "offense" stinks, there's long distance help from Providence, which has several highly rated (and mileage) clubs. Still calling for long bomb to Randy Moss, and ..... PATRIOTS by 1.
  • 2/2, minnow, even though the Jints didn't cover (and Moss was handcuffed all night)! 6/10 overall, which would barely cover the juice if you were a betting man. Super Bowl?
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    Ok, Super Bowl: Giants vs Pats: NY vs Boston alone would be cream job due to disparity in no. of clubs. NY club dynamics implies long time of possession, but not too heavy on scoring. Meanwhile, strong Providence clubs (legit Pats fan territory) implies long bomb to Moss, or a gift from defense. However, not enough to cover NY high no. of clubs: GIANTS by 1.
  • Really? The Giants are going to win outright? You have money on this game?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion