tuscl

New to SCs; Best spots in NJ (with extras if possible)

Started frequenting clubs recently and very very new to all this and reading many discussions and reviews it seems things are changing in NJ regarding extras and some clubs closing and re-opening. Seems Hitching Post got into some trouble recently and things changed and also heard about other spots in Paterson getting raided. Just curious to know where is a good club to go to in NJ if im looking for extras, with 7’s and up of course. Thanks in advance

7 comments

• psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    welcome cesard.
    here they are by rating
    https://tuscl.net/location.php?id=41158
    and tetradon's 111 rules for stripclubbing
    https://tuscl.net/article.php?id=58034

• cesard19007
    2 years ago
    Thanks daily_grind appreciate it…and no not law enforcement…just new here which i guess isnt allowed?
  • K
    2 years ago
    "just new here " your join date is 2012. You are not new here.

your only contribution was a single review a decade ago.

Your first post after a decade of nothing is asking for info on extras.

build some credibility first. Go to a few clubs, post reviews. Comment on other reviews. participate in some discussions.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    You know, I was on this site for years before I even knew there was a discussion page. Now I participate all the time. Well cesard19007.

And don't bother with desertscrub. He got dropped on his head a few times in the foster homes he grew up in. Learn the use the Ignore button. He is THE MOST IGNORED poster on all of TUSCL.

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Welcome cesard19007. I hate autocorrect.
  • Pothole_p
    2 years ago
    Ignore desertscrub. He’s the resident asshole who rarely if ever has anything worthy to say. He’s nothing but, a keyboard warrior.
  • Pothole_p
    2 years ago
    Not sure why his comments aren’t deleted. It’s assholes like him that keep others from posting. Too bad management hasn’t figured this out yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion