Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hot Girls Love McDonald's

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

This girl wanted McDonald's so bad she climbed in the drive through window to cook her own food.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yeah, when they've closed the main doors.

SJG

Jane - School of Rock youtube.com

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

It was a good time for the great taste, I guess. I’m lovin it.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

I've had late night or early morning sex in fast food places. With both stripper hoes and civvie hoes lulz

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

^ Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

OK. Here are the photos.

Profile picture for Jimmybigtits
Jimmybigtits
•

@shodowcat now I know why so many of you guys admit to being fat be ause I now see that there are benefits to eating fast food!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

MILF soccer moms hang out at Wendy’s this time of year ordering their Summer Strawberry salad

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I bet she destroyed da shitter after dat

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Silly stuff like this used to be a lot funnier before the social media craze. It's hard to look at anything these days and not assume it's been staged for internet hits.

Profile picture for 48-Cowboy
48-Cowboy
•

McDonald's sucks ass. It tastes like Boomer food. Get some real food like avacado toast and a lemongrass tea

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I hate avocados. I do low carb keto, and it truly works to lose weight, and all keto experts say eat avocados like every meal

I can’t stand the slimy nasty things.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

McD’s may be Boomer food but you we could live with $5 minimum wage because a cheeseburger was 49 cents

Gen XYz Demands $20 minimum wage because they won’t go to McD’s they need to go to Chipotle and spend $20

Profile picture for 48-Cowboy
48-Cowboy
•

^ how is your health after eating McDonald's all your life? They don't even serve real beef. It is mostly corn.

Check your inflation rates again . McDonald's meals are $12-15 now

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement