tuscl

Hot Girls Love McDonald's

crazyjoe
Colorado
Friday, July 15, 2022 12:44 AM
[view link] This girl wanted McDonald's so bad she climbed in the drive through window to cook her own food.

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Yeah, when they've closed the main doors. SJG Jane - School of Rock [view link]
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    It was a good time for the great taste, I guess. I’m lovin it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've had late night or early morning sex in fast food places. With both stripper hoes and civvie hoes lulz
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^ Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    OK. Here are the photos. [view link]
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    @shodowcat now I know why so many of you guys admit to being fat be ause I now see that there are benefits to eating fast food!
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    MILF soccer moms hang out at Wendy’s this time of year ordering their Summer Strawberry salad
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I bet she destroyed da shitter after dat
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Silly stuff like this used to be a lot funnier before the social media craze. It's hard to look at anything these days and not assume it's been staged for internet hits.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    McDonald's sucks ass. It tastes like Boomer food. Get some real food like avacado toast and a lemongrass tea
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I hate avocados. I do low carb keto, and it truly works to lose weight, and all keto experts say eat avocados like every meal I can’t stand the slimy nasty things.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    McD’s may be Boomer food but you we could live with $5 minimum wage because a cheeseburger was 49 cents Gen XYz Demands $20 minimum wage because they won’t go to McD’s they need to go to Chipotle and spend $20
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    ^ how is your health after eating McDonald's all your life? They don't even serve real beef. It is mostly corn. Check your inflation rates again . McDonald's meals are $12-15 now
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion