tuscl

Travel Alert!!

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Sunday, July 10, 2022 5:11 PM
[view link] Not a fan of Puerto Penasco either. Damn criminals. I get stopped by border patrol asking me why I’d go traveling on one of the dirt roads near the border. They are looking for activity and expect it to happen, illegally.

14 comments

• shailynn
    2 years ago
    I don't get it, we are one of the best countries to live in the entire world, but it's too dangerous for us to go to the country next door. You'd think we would be able to change that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Coz amerikkka is so safe....
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    I saw this posted on another site while in TJ. I figured the safest place to be was inside of HK lol. Puerto Penasco itself seems pretty safe but after you cross the border and enter the town of Sonoyta you can expect to get pulled over and shook down for a bribe. I always go 5 under speed limit and make complete stops.
  • Redbaron12
    2 years ago
    Not knowing if you'll be sent back to the US in body bag just makes the whole experience more exciting. Great adrenaline rush. Looking forward to going back.
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    Why risk going anywhere else when all the hot girls are working in HK & in the sex tourism zone? Sight seeing & food are worthless IMHO, no matter how cheap they may be.
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    As long as you stay within Zona Norte, you should be fine. Both the police and cartels know Zona Norte is a huge moneymaker that draws a lot of American tourists and you can be sure they'll do everything they can to make sure nothing bad happens in the area because that would mean a significant revenue loss otherwise. The same logic applies to TJ's other two tourist areas: Zona Centro and Zona Rio.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    "Not knowing if you'll be sent back to the US in body bag just makes the whole experience more exciting. Great adrenaline rush. Looking forward to going back." LOL maybe not as risky but I know what you mean, driving from a strip club at 2AM on 8 Mile in Detroit.
  • loper
    2 years ago
    If you get stopped in Sonoita, insist on going to the police station. You'll pay half what you would on the spot.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I have no desire to travel to TJ. This news adds to my lack of desire. There is enough cheap pussy in my area - and I’m very near NYC. If SJG is interested in a trip to TJ, maybe he should check the tires on his huffy and head south…
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Well we are still not that far from the Drug Wars. Understandable that their could be flare ups in the danger level from time to time. SJG The Warning, playlist [view link]
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    SJG I think you should go, you’d have fun. No doubt something would happen to you within 10 minutes because you’d annoy the fuck out of someone so bad they’d kill you.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    If Mexico were to set up a travel corridor to Rocky Point, manned by American police, it would add billions to their economy.
  • besmitty
    2 years ago
    LOL AzFriole, Redbaron , and myself were all in TJ at the time this was pusblished. AzFriole and myself went to Rosarito the day after this was published. Never felt any threat, as per usual
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    driving to rosarito and Porto Nuevo is very safe compared to driving to Rocky point.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion