tuscl

Jokes Rodney Dangerfield might have told about his ATF

Jimmybigtits
Western PA
Sunday, July 10, 2022 3:50 PM
My wife asked me to go buy a carton of milk the other day. The store is right by the local strip club where my ATF works. When I came back with the milk she asked me how much it costs I told her $358.95.

When I first met my ATF at the club she told me she likes guys with big dicks. I told her that's too bad I'm a grower. Then she immediately agreed to OTC and I asked why? She said she thought I was talking about weed.

A year ago my ATF told me she would just see me and no one else OTC if we helped each other quit smoking. So we agreed to meet once a week and smoke only after sex. I've had the same pack for four months now but I'm think she's lying to me because she's up to three packs a day.

I tell ya I get no respect, no respect at all. My wife hasn't had sex with me in three years. The other day we were out shopping and we saw my ATF I see OTC. My wife thanked her.

The other night I went to the strip club with a friend. A dancer asked me what I was looking for and I told her I was lonely and wanted the girl friend experience. So she took my buddy to the VIP and had sex with him instead.

(Your turn)

2 comments

• Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    A few more.

My ATF is fat I tell you. I met her at a club in Texas. She's so fat when she walks outside in her heels she strikes oil.

Hey I'm no gen either I tell ya. I'm fat too. One time my ATF told me she likes to make eye contact when she's on her knees giving a blow job. So before our next date I got a tattoo of my eyes on my belly.

I need a new ATF I tell you. She's in her 40s and I've been seeing her OTC for ten years. She getting so old she told me the other night she just wanted to lie in bed a while and I said why should tonight be any different.

• Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I get no respect, no respect at all. The other night a stripper agreed to see me OTC after telling me I'm her first and she never sees guys outside the club. We exchanged numbers and texted her this morning asking if she wanted to have sex for $400 tonight. She texted me back, "Now which one are you?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion