tuscl

Late July Trip

Metalmx
Nevada
I'm heading down to TJ July 26-27. I'm rollin' solo, haven't been since the fall of last year. If anyone wants to meet in a club or any other bar/restaurant and hang out over some drinks, let me know. 34yr old blue-collar guy. Let me know if you are interested and i'll provide contact info via DM.

4 comments

• PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Going to miss you by a few days. I don’t typically do the weekend zoo. In TJ 7/31 in case you want to extend. Enjoy.
  • Metalmx
    2 years ago
    Ahh, damn it. I can’t. I got a new job and I work long hours Friday Saturday Sunday. But that leaves the weekdays open for fun (or a part time job where I have zero responsibility… which is what I do now. It’s basically my fun money and helps me pass the time when my friends are working during the week.) I plan on venturing out a lot more this trip. More breweries and fine dining at night… and of course tacos any other time.
  • besmitty
    2 years ago
    I was going to say some HOF'ers are going the next couple days but Putatester beat me to it...(as I was supposed to but new job PROBABLY keeps me from joining the gang this time around) ...

I do like going with/meeting people down there, but you will have fun even if alone but sounds like you've been so I'm sure you know already.
  • Metalmx
    2 years ago
    Yeah, I met up with Puta and he was kind enough to show me around that couple block area in Zona Norte for a few hours. But honestly, if anyone is reading this, go down there and make your own adventure. Read the forum first as you can learn from previous experiences… but your going to go down and make your own or realized you could have paid this or that. Just be Street smart, be kind, attempt to speak as much Spanish as you can comfortably, and be a gracious guest in another culture. If you do that, you’ll have a great time.

This go around, I’m venturing out into other safe areas of the city for more culinary and shopping glory. I’m excited.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion