tuscl

Milestone Birthdays

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Friday, July 1, 2022 2:33 PM
As a kid growing up, you look forward to certain birthdays. At 16 you can drive. At 18 you can vote. At 21, you can drink. So you get excited when you reach those levels. For a guy, getting to 30 is actually a positive . People treat you less as a stupid kid once you are out of your 20's. For me, reaching 40 was a good thing. Companies tend to put men at that age into leadership positions. I had a damn good job at a very big bank at age 40. Even at 50, I was OK. Reaching 50 wasn't that big of a deal. I was healthy, my business was taking off and I was getting the attention of a lot of 20 something's to make me feel good. But later this month, I am about to reach the next milestone. SIXTY ! Gosh, that just sounds old. And I'm not dealing with it very well. From the neck down, I still think I look 40. I go to the gym and put the younger guys to shame. But I tried to take a selfie close-up the other day to send to a sugar baby. I could not take one that didn't look like my father. I don't want to be OLD ! Anyone else had this issue ? I may have to go on a big Mongering trip somewhere.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I hit the BIG 80 back in January. My favorite club threw me a party including cake, balloons, free dances and a free VIP room charge. Some of my TUSCL buddies were there and bought me dances too. I'm not ready for checkers in the park yet!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Eventually we all become dust, for me seventy is my next milestone, keep in mind a simple truism, you're only as old as the gal you're fucking. Buddy getting old ain't no thing, it's damn well better than the alternative.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    Hitting the same milestone this month as well. My friends are making a bigger deal about it than I am. Going to do a short 2 day mongering trip after the 4th and come back and celebrate with friends at the beach right after that. I look at it that I am getting closer to the freedom the comes with retirement. Not going to pull the trigger on that in this economy but probably will after the next election cycle.
  • Garfield84
    2 years ago
    I turn 40 next year. I’m not sure what I’m gonna do. I want to go on s major sexcation
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Well, I decided not to sit around and feel sorry for myself. If you read my Rolodex thread, I am contacting former sugar baby and OTC girls to re-ignite. I hot Canadian girl that now lives in Miami responded back so I decided to take a trip down to South Florida . I Love the Brickell area of Miami. Fat girls are not allowed to live in Brickell it seems and none of the girls ever wear many clothes. Lots of skin shown on the streets in Miami. The sugar date went great. I've mixed in visits to 3 different strip club and done Reviews on all of them. Tonight, I have an OTC date with a girl that I just met at one of those club visits. Sex five times in 3 days with 4 different girls. YEAH ! Who said 60 is old ?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ That comes across as a Brag , doesn't it ? Oh Well. I'm having a good time.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I understand the milestone birthdays. They are great as you move along into adulthood. At a point, the fun turns to a different emotion. I am just a few years behind. As I get uncomfortably close to 60, I have begun to look forward to retirement. I’m not sure how I will handle not working. But, I’d rather not continue working, and keel over at 70 after a 60 hour week. I am in a similar boat in regards to staying fit. I’m feeling good and I’m working out and very active. But, my face has never been my best feature! As I’ve aged, I know the years of sun damage, and stress, manifest themselves where I can’t hide them. Enjoy your strip club trips. Enjoy your sugar babies too! I think it’s good to go after pussy when you need a pick me up! Keep bragging, and keep sharing your stories! It sounds like a great time!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion