tuscl

Has this happened to you?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
This past weekend, a stripper asked me to rub her back with lotion, presumably an antiseptic. She said the guy before me had licked her back.

5 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    No. I've never had a guy lick my back. That would be gross.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Not my back but usually guys want to lick my feet
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Nope. Closest I've come is seeing a girl come running out of the lap dance area and grab the bottle of alcohol by the stage used to wipe the pole and then proceed to literally slosh it all over herself.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    "Not my back but usually guys want to lick my feet"

^is dis Shailynn's coming out of da closet? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'll never forget when Popeyes opened after the lockdowns.

This guy in front of me kept making small talk. It was an older black guy. He finally licked his lips and asked me if I ever had a thick lipped nigga suck my dick. Went on about how I remind him of the young puertorican guys in jail on the east coast. I didn't know whether to feel flattered or not. Said im not interested. After he got his food he asked me if I'm sure...and sucked some chicken off a bone in front of me. I've been hit on by guys but that was as memorable as the old white guy in a strip club who offered to pay a girl to fuck me as long as I gave him the used condom lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion