tuscl

Who is really responsible for the worldwide inflation?

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
"The paradise of the rich is made out of the hell of the poor."

~ Aldous Leonard Huxley
~ English writer and philosopher.
~ Born26 July 1894 Godalming, Surrey, England
~ Died 22 November 1963 Los Angeles County, California, United States

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Right now it is simply because both political parties decided to run the printing press non-stop to make those multi-trillion $ COVID bail out payments. They printed all this money without the economic activity to back it up. And all that money did was prop up the real estate and stock market bubbles. So they devalued our currency substantially.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Instead of inflation let's just call it what it is. A cash grab by the rich in a failing system
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Our currency is collapsing. Both parties printed trillions in money, without the economic activity to back it up.

Democrats wanted COVID hysteria because any reasoned discussion about COVID leads to Medicare for All, the Bernie Sanders issue. Just like the Democrats decided to dump Sanders before Southern Super Tuesday, they decided that they could not let 2020 be about Universal Health Care.

It is our history of racism and it is FOX news. In a Nationwide General Election, they decided that Universal Health Care looses.

So they promoted a completly idiotic response to COVID. And Gavin Newsom, not on the ballot that year, was one of the main operatives.

So all that money did was prop up Rentiers and Mortgage Lenders. But they needed to have buy in for the COVID Hysteria.

And then Trump wanted this money to prop up the securities market, and also because he did not want the blame for people being unable to pay their bills.

So they trashed our currency in a true Weimar fashion.

Now the thing to do is to get that money back, via upper income and wealth tax.

Biden is trying, but it takes 60 votes to shut down a Senate Filibuster.

And then Biden's infrastructure spending, that is for jobs and business opportunities, not just the securities and real estate bubbles.

We need Biden's stimulus, and we need his build back better and the tax hikes, and we need the Green New Deal.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You'd have to have rocks in your head to believe someone so incompetent at life they can't access the internet on Sundays and federal holidays.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ If that is directed at me you asswipe, you know nothing about me. My f2f is life is private and extremely well protected.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ I know what I see, loser.

Happy Juneteenth.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Extremely well protected.

Yeah that’s why I easily found this which you won’t even address.

https://unicourt.com/case/ca-scl-lloyd-s…

• bang69
    2 years ago
    Joe Biden is the cause of world inflation
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Biden is Manchins right hand man. Same donors. He won't fight for anything but his donors and his puppet zelensky.

He doesn't fight for any legislation that would actually help Americans.

He's basically a republican
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    CJKent is responsible for the inflation
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I gave CJ butt to mouth recessionary. He is full of fart juice 🍹🧃🧃🧃
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @bang69 pretty sure he wasn't president when the money printer was a flowing. Thatd be more of trump and Mich's fault.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion