tuscl

Any strip clubs in Quincy Ilinois

Will be in Quincy for three weeks on business and looking for any advice on how to spend those cold lonely nights.

2 comments

• chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    They'll be plenty lonely and cold if you have to spend them in Quincy in January. I don't think there are any clubs in Quincy. The only clubs within even a couple of hours of Quincy are a clutch of clubs in Gulfport, Illinois, which is a little town across the River from Burlington, Iowa, and is about an hour and a half drive from Quincy.

I've never been to any of the five clubs listed for that town, but the outlook seems pretty bleak, judging by the reviews posted.

You'll probably have better luck seeing naked titties by hanging out in the bar at the Quincy Holiday Inn.

Three weeks in Quincy. In January. Jesus Christ, I thought I had troubles. Thanks for picking me up.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I had to go there for a wedding once. Nothing there in the strip club business. Nothing there at all unless you know someone there. For really useless trivia, Quincy is one of the largest cities in the part of Illinois known as Forgottonia. I would hope you would have a rental car and can get away to the clubs in East St. Louis, but that's quite a distance away. I know Peoria has some clubs, but that's also at least two hours away from there, plus its a two lane country road for most of that particular trip. Plus its Peoria.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion