tuscl

Anyone Else Here Get Arriba from Meseras?

As I stated in my review of Bar Gold Palace, I took a mesera (waitress) into a VIP room and had an unexpectedly wonderful arriba. I've also taken a mesera at Chicago Club upstairs for arriba. In my opinion, several of the meseras are just as good-looking as the BGs (sometimes even better). Have any of you guys taken a mesera for either arriba or TLN? If so, how was it?

15 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    OK. I now see the "a" at the end of the word. Hong Kong only has meseros, so I was worried about you. Not there is anything wrong with that.
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    Oh, I know Hong Kong only has meseros - as does Adelita to my knowledge. The places where I've seen meseras (waitresses) are Chicago Club, La Gloria, Playboy Club (has a new name, believe it's Ibiza), La Malquerida, La Caretta, and Gold Palace. Maybe seen one in Tropical on my last trip.
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    You can also hae sex date with the pretty waitresses in the nearby restaurants. Just tip them $40 and your card with phone number.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    That Zona, the heavenly paradise here on earth.

SJG
  • besmitty
    2 years ago
    Actually, about HK - I've seen 2 or 3 women maseras... no I am not talking about food people either, I mean they bring you drinks, bring women over, etc. I've only seen two, maybe three in the 10 or so trips Ive gone (mondays/tuesdays) but I have seen them. Maybe they filled in as needed ...?

TJ walker... interesting on the tip aspect. I haven't encountered one I'd like to yet, but good info!
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Once in La Gloria.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I did it once at tropical years ago.
  • Razarus09
    2 years ago
    @TJ Walker what restaurants?
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    There's a nice restaurant La Perla across HK & Tropical. Everyone knows it, they often have new young waitresses that want to meet gringos.
  • Funkycold88
    2 years ago
    That's interesting to know TJ. I went to Tijuana my first time last December and had a great time. I'm going to try to go back at the end of the year and might have to stop in there.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Try the camarones de la diabla at La Perla.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    FYI La Perla is owned by the Hong Kong group.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    so the big question then about Chicago Club and the Mesera, could you do TLN there, and is that a good venue for TLN?

Do you have to pay some kind of a fee for bedding down with one of their waitresses?

Could you bring an SG in there for TLN?

SJG
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    SJG: The Hotel Jalos (Chicago Club's affiliated hotel) is not good for overnight stays or TLN by all accounts. Place is dated and badly needs renovation. There's no extra fee to take a waitress upstairs. And SGs very rarely go there - they tend to stick by the short-term hotels they stand outside of. If they do go to a guy's hotel in the Zona Norte, it'll be likely either the Cascadas or Rizo de Oro.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ Thanks

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion