Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ass for a tank of gas

elmer
elmerVIP24

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Seems like a great value to me I'd even throw in a cherry slurpee

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for From978
From978
•

If you read all the way to the end, it's obviously fictional. (Still funny, though.)

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

It had me at first

Profile picture for psycho_trick
psycho_trick
•

About time they reopened the full service pumps anyway.

Profile picture for psycho_trick
psycho_trick
•

About time they brought back full service pumps anyway.

fuck i'm stoned

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I think it's funny they refer to the old man as " the victim" .

Profile picture for Ulrik79
Ulrik79
•

I've spent time in Kokomo. I honestly thought this was real until the last line.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Pretty funny.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement