tuscl

Merry Christmas everyone!

Monday, December 24, 2007 4:10 AM
Hope you get to spend time with people who love you.

11 comments

• Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Marry X-mas, Fondl! My friends have actually asked me to join them in SC escapade tonight, and though my wife told me that she would not mind me going (imagine that!!), I opted out, and I am having great time with my lovely wife and two children. Lots of good things have happened in the last months which is not a topic for TUSCL discussion... I have started going to SC exactly a year ago, and it has started by me joining these same guys, and ending up in the club where I have met my future Miss ATF, and my future second ATF. You might remember the hell that I went through falling in love, etc. Taking little time off of SClubbing right now. Life is just too full of surprises, isn't it? MARRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU TUSCLERS!
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Sounds like you got it good.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Let me echo the same. I have had fun on TUSCL this last year and it is because of you guys. I wish you the best Christmas and New Year.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Merry Christmas to all. May Miss Santa be very nice or very naughty to you ... depending upon how you like it. :)
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Merry Christmas to all you guys and gals. It's been a fun time chatting with you here.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Happy holidays and best wishes for a safe and healthy New Year to everyone here on the board!
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    And don't forget to have a Lappy New Year.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Merry Christmas and a safe and holiday season to all my friends on TUSCL. I wish to thank each and everyone of you for helping me stay entertained with your reviews and discussion posts. "Ya'll" are like family to me and I wish to keep it that way. For those of 'my family' I have had met this past year, I think of you often and hope we may gather again in a spirited SC fashion. For those of 'my family' I haven't had the opportunity to meet yet, I certainly hope we may succeed in meeting during 2008 and becoming good friends and coharts!
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    And a happy holiday greeting to the entire TUSCL staff. You are a fantastic group and perform a great and fun service to us all. Keep up the great work!
  • snowtime
    17 years ago
    Since it is too late for Merry Christmas I'll wish everyone on TUSCL a very happy New Year. I too enjoyed everyone's reviews and comments this year. Look forward to more of the same in 2008.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    ooops Im late well then HAPPY NEW YEAR as well xoxo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion