tuscl

The last 2 reviews for the Players Club

Friday, December 21, 2007 10:56 PM
I was reading some of the reviews on the top 10 clubs and decided to check out the Players club in Maryland. I found it kind of funny that a poster on December 16th stated that he lost around 300dollars that night and then the next day another reviewer states that he found 300dollars LOL! I believe the guy that posted on the 17th of the month is lying about when he came to the club. I believe he was there the same night as the other guy.

4 comments

• FONDL
    17 years ago
    Has anyone here ever been to this club? I've driven by it a thousand time and never stopped in because (1) it isn't open during the day, and (2) you have to buy an annual membership on your first visit, which is expensive ($30?) and still pay a steep admission price each additional visit. But it has the reputation of being the best club in MD because it has the highest mileage and the best looking girls and a very friendly atmosphere. I'm afraid if I ever set foot in the place I'd never leave. It's a small nude BYOB LD factory type place. Locals refer to it as Wagon Wheel (or simply The Wheel) which was it's previous name.
  • large
    17 years ago
    I have been to this club several times. Comparing it to other clubs in the area, I think the girls at McDoogals are much prettier and the girls at the Showcase are friendlier. The advantage of the Players Club is that you can grab the boobs here which is forbidden at the other clubs.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Large, that surprises me. I've always been told that the Wheel had the best looking and friendliest dancers in MD. I've been a regular at both Showcase and McDoogals and like both places. Showcase had very attractive and friendly girls but was overpriced IMO. McDoogals was very friendly but very unever dancer looks, and the dances are overpriced. I stopped going because neither place is open during the day. I've also been a regular at Gentlemens Gold Club, which is WAY too expensive and dancer quality is uneven (although Kimberly is the most perfect dancer I've ever seen - a pefect 10 in every respect. If you haven't met her by all means do so - they list work schedules on their web site.) My favorite MD club used to be Choo-Choo's - friendly atmosphere, inexpensive dances, some attractive girls (and some not.) That's where my ATF worked. When she left I did too.
  • Carioca
    17 years ago
    Players Club has a lot of dancers, and there are always enough really hot ones there to have a good time. Dance quality is generally high, with breast fondling allowed by the majority and even encouraged by some dancers. It can be very crowded on Friday nights, but fortunately there are plenty of dancers. Stage shows are brief, but often very entertaining.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion