The Trap was "Ghetto" Last Night . . .

When I first walked in it was a shock. No more quiet rock and roll--just some loud noise of some type. Mainly big black dancers. More than a few customer with pants near their knees and plenty of gold jewelry. There weren't any white customers, but a few came in later. The scene made Angels seem like a white club in comparison! :)

I guess my biggest objection besides the high prices is that with all the hot black dancers available the preference for the black customers in general is for BIG BIG BIG. Meanwhile, the black women I can't get enough of (small and in shape) seem shunned.

It doesn't surprise me, but it wasn't too long age that The Trap was basically a white club. There definitely wasn't any shortage of hot white dancers when Sky was running the show (and the few black dancers were SMOKING HOT). And, I don't think there is any shortage of hot dancers if a person was free to open a club (very difficult thanks to government) without all the government garbage in every aspect dictating choices and imposing all manner of costs. Most people don't see the affect of government at all and think gee there is just a shortage of good dancers.

The Chicago Boys (Milton Friedman) were called insane for their free market plans for Chile and the conventional wisdom was that this would expose the free market and show just how valuable government is. I'd love to see the nonsense about there being a shortage of hot dancers exposed i.e. kick government to the curb Chicago Boys style and let's see if there really is a shortage of hot dancers.

9 comments

• Clubber
    17 years ago
    The Trap used to be a favorite small laid back club of mine. I've not been there in over a year, and relying on the above, I am not likely to return.

Speaking of The Trap, does anyone remember a dancer there that most always wore a cape? What she could, and would, do under that cape was always enjoyable.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi clubber,

Did she have long blonde hair? And, I think she liked the "goth" look and she was slim with perky tits.

A few days earlier I ran into one of the OLD old men from The Trap over at Walmart. He was like I know you! But, I'm so sorry I don't know where I know you from. He was very generous and very nice at the club. He became very sad talking about what had happened to The Trap and explained that I didn't understand, but that he really really like all the people at The Trap. I told him that I stopped going as often because of the huge price increases. He said he didn't care about the prices (easy to believe the way he spent money), but that it was the blacks that drove him away. Then he corrected himself and said not all the blacks. The first blacks were very nice and fit in well. It was later, the rough type blacks that for him took all the fun away. He use to be there almost every day. A lot of the guys could be counted on to be there day after day. It was a lot of fun. His eyes just lit up when I told him one of the old dancers lived about 10 houses down from me. Also, one of the motorcycle dancers who he said was the greatest got killed by crashing her bike. :( (But, I think that was many years ago.)

I doubt he has the slightest clue as to how the government (the law) work to kill The Trap. He probably thinks it was the "free market" (LOL) or a changing neighborhood. I asked what he was doing now and he got more depressed and said he hasn't been feeling well and just stays in the house. He asked me if I knew of any other clubs like The Trap. Of course the answer was NO. Get a free market --that means real freedom, not whatever filth they're fighting for in Iraq or wherever-- and that club could be easily recreated right across the street and YES with plenty of hot dancers to spare! Oh well, at least my days are dwindling down. :)

A strip club has to be about the almighty dollar. SHEESH! :(

• Clubber
    17 years ago
    I don't remember the blond hair, but that means little. Not like they don't change hair color or wear wigs. The "goth" look, yes. I don't recall her being slim, but I wouldn't have a "large" woman dance for me. And I do believe her breasts were not overly large. This was likely about 7 or so years ago. Since I live well south and worked mostly in the south, and the club was well north, I didn't visit real often. I do, however, remember a lot of regulars being there, the times I did go. I would say at it's high point, I would make it there 4-5 times in the year. The only person there that even remotely seemed to remember me during a visit was the tatted bartender. I don't recall her name, however.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Well, that is definitely the right time frame. She was very attractive, imo, but I didn't do much business with her at all because I really dislike the goth look.

I didn't know many names. I knew Audry, but no one else knew her real name so I had to try and remember her stage name, which I kept forgetting.

Some months back I ran into one of the old dancers from 80's and she was still working and she looked old. She didn't save any of the big money she made from those days. She didn't like the new format of the club in any manner. Charging the girls for giving dances to the quality of the customers. She said it was like her life: Started out wonderful and went to hell. :( I didn't remember her name when she was young and I don't remember it now that she is old. (She was a very friendly non-concerned about money when she was young.) Unfortunately, I have very little interest in older dancers e.g. 30 years plus.

• parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    What is the deal with the members of TUSCL? Are half of you in the Klan?
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    parodyman,

Why would you say that?

jablake,

I remember her because of the cape, not so much the goth look. I think I made it a point to visit here 3-4 times, then I never saw her again. Like I said, she did some very enjoyable things under her cape.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi clubber,

She was there for a fair amount of time. I got a few dances from her when she changed her look drastically and then she was gone. She said the reason that she changed her look was for $$$. Too many customers, including me, didn't like the goth look. She said that although she was making more money she wasn't as happy. Goth was who she was. I was actually looking forward to buying more dances from her in the future and I think the reason she left is that the tradeoff wasn't worth it to her.

She was a fun person so I can imagine that cape came in handy. :) (I only bought table dances.)

A tatted chick at The Trap had a similar problem. The "better" clubs didn't want a walking billboard so she was reduced to working dives. And, she says she made the decision to be tatted knowing it would cost her big money. Worse, imo, is that she was going to double the amount of "damage." And, she thought when she was done she might not even be able to work as stripper.

• Clubber
    17 years ago
    I wouldn't call any dances I got from Miss Goth, table dances. I would, I guess, call them bar dances, as that is where I sat. The back corner near the restrooms was usually a good spot to sit. I think I one time went into the "private" area. A waste of money, that time! As a matter of fact, the only tables I remember were pool tables.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Well, table dances wasn't to be taken literally. :) I had a dancer do that to me over at the Take One on 79th Street. I said I wanted a table dance to relate that I wanted the $5 dance and not the $10 dance. She got hyper and said she wasn't getting on NO table for $5. :) I explained that I wanted high 2-way contact for $5 a song. She says why didn't you just say that! :) Anyway she did a very good job. :)

I think I remember the name of the bartender with the tats: Sonya. I liked her a lot. You probably weren't aware of her "Klan" ties seeing you only went to The Trap a few times a year. Another batender with "Klan" ties was the small adorable blonde with good size natural tits. Damn, I liked her. She got pissed with me for being nice to blacks. Interestingly, she liked and was very nice to elderly blacks. Oh yeah, she had the paw print tats and spent good money to try and get rid of them. When I questioned the costs, she said it was very expensive and took many visits.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion