tuscl
Vivide (V Live)
1271 Marietta Blvd NW Atlanta, GA 30318

Where did everyone go??

lameduck
Atlanta
Monday, May 23, 2022 6:46 PM
I really thought vivide was moving in the right direction, but the last few times I went these past two months it’s been terrible. Very few attractive girls, and pretty empty in general. Is this just me? Is there another club where they all moved to?

14 comments

• lameduck
    2 years ago
    I’ve been going on thursdays and some saturdays day shift btw.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I think things in the Atlanta strip club scene are generally in a sad state of affairs. Dancers are moving around trying to find the golden egg. Customers are doing the same. Prices are being raised and customers have less money. The owner of this club is letting it go to hell. Staff doesn't get there on time. I'm seeing a gal OTC once a week now and not going here or any other club.
  • lameduck
    2 years ago
    Thanks for the insight shadow. It is a sad state of affairs indeed
  • BuckMcNutter
    2 years ago
    Take out a few booths , lower the lighting and put in some high tops and it could be a much better experience for everybody.
  • joewebber
    2 years ago
    "The owner of this club is letting it go to hell." clarifying that the owners of this club are not the management team of Steve, Barry, etc. the owners have done nothing to maintain the club. the plastic on the sofas as well as the material underneath it is torn and coming up. there are floor tiles that are missing. the urinal in the men's room is still out of order. yet, they command exorbitant prices in cover charges and parking at NIGHT for people to patronize this place as a nightclub. the signs that read "no chewing gun allowed" are a joke. are they afraid the chewing gum might hold some of the furniture together better?
  • Rod8432
    2 years ago
    "Supposedly," renovations are coming, including a new stage w/ceiling high stripper pole. Shadow's right, though - I can't get much worse...
  • joewebber
    2 years ago
    in other news, Millie has announced on her podcast that she is pregnant
  • WavvyCain
    2 years ago
    she's not preg lol
  • WavvyCain
    2 years ago
    wow goddamn she is rofl
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Wavvy - Are you sure? Broke B**** Anonymous 54 subscribers In our first ever YouTube episode, Claudia has on real estate agent Kanecia Leblanc to talk about the realities of buying and selling houses, where Selling Sunset gets it wrong and how companies like Zillow try to steal realtor's profits. Claudia also announces she's pregnant. Video: [view link]
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    The real reason shadowcat is avoiding the club?
  • WavvyCain
    2 years ago
    @shadowcat after I saw his comment I came back and corrected myself because I just watched it. She explained she is. Lol didn’t see that coming! The best in Vivide will now be on the sidelines :(. Sad day for me!
  • ww
    2 years ago
    She is also on tik tok complaining about men always pushing for women to get abortions after getting them pregnant. Coincidence? I think not.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I met her the first week she started at Vivide and got Follies type dances but then she quoted me $500 for a 30 minute VIP. I passed and blew her off the next time I saw her. She hasn't approached me since. Has too much GPS for me. I won't miss her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion