tuscl

Denver has a lot of hot strippers working there

Monday, May 23, 2022 3:05 AM
Just an observation, the catch is, it’s completely and utterly unaffordable but the views are lovely, yes sir.

13 comments

• BuckMcNutter
    2 years ago
    Where are the best views in Denver ? I have one night in June to kill there. I’ve been to PT’s and im an all nude kind of monger ))
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I was at Shotgun Willies and that felt like is was out of scene from a movie. Shit and it was a random weeknight. Place was loaded.
  • Nixur68
    2 years ago
    Where? I’ve never heard good things about Denver.
  • chessmaster
    2 years ago
    Always liked shotgun willies. Not much mileage to be had in denver for sure but surprisingly lots of fine babes between shotgun willies and the downtown strip clubs.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    While I agree that there can be some great eye candy at Shotguns, the place is a shadow of its former self these days. I was there a few weeks ago and there in the early evening and the place was dead. To your point, however, there were more dancers than guys there. Not sure how the dancers get by in that environment. The price of a single, no-contact, dance has gone up to $35. Last time I got dances there, a "house mom" was manning the area near the lap dance area watching the contact girls were giving and coming over to warn them. Luckily, I found a girl that was a little playful and I've learned over the years how to hide what my hands are doing from prying eyes. Still, like you say, it's expensive and limited fun.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    When I was in Denver, I didn't have time for clubs. But I was impressed in general with the civilian talent.
  • BuckMcNutter
    2 years ago
    If Colorado is liberal then why aren’t they allowing liberal amounts of touching? Are they contradicting themselves. And Florida a conservative state allows basically extras in many clubs?
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    One would assume that high-prices and low-mileage would attract the better looking girls that can perhaps pull-it-off based on their looks (be able to sell low-mileage expensive-dances); and why it seems Denver is one of the areas dancers like to either travel-dance or relocate-to to dance.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Are Denver strip clubs higher priced than other areas? SJG
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ why are you going there soon? Riding your Huffy bike there? Employees that the library bought you a one way bus ticket? The local goat herding community sending you out of town so you’ll stop having sex with all their animals?
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    It's surprising to hear, since Denver strip clubs are not as well-regarded as Miami or Detroit. However, there is a lot of science which concludes that people in hilly and mountainous regions are more physically fit than people in flatlands and coastal plains because of the obvious walking uphill half of the time. I can also see how strippers would be attracted to Denver since recreational weed is totally legal.
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    ^ lol By that statement I would assume you think Denver is in the mountains and is always snowing in July. You are right about that Muddy. Shotguns is a great place to hang out and look at scenery and throw some cash at the stages. Colorado does have. Lot of hot women in general. It is usually ranked among the fittest states. There are a lot of granola eating hippies here.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    RCI Hospitality Holdings Inc., which describes itself as "the country's leading company in gentlemen's clubs and sports bars/restaurants." Also acquired were four other Denver area nightspots: Mile High Men's Club, 4451 East Virginia Avenue; PT's Showclub Centerfold, 3480 South Galena Street; La Boheme Gentlemen's Cabaret, 1443 Stout Street; and the Diamond Cabaret, 1222 Glenarm Place. The transaction, announced July 26, 2021, instantly transformed RCI into Denver's most prominent strip-club empire.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion