Welcome JayADay . . . Practical Advice for Increasing Mileage and Reducing Costs

The key, imo, is going for the dive type clubs. You might walk in and there'll be 1 or 2 nasty hos you wouldn't to do if they paid you. Don't be walking out so fast there!!! :) Hang around a spell sometimes the hottest dancers will spend almost the entire night hiding (my favorites) for one good reason or another. When you see her feel free to pounce like a wild jungle cat. Remember she has been in hiding so you want to establish that your friendly yet dominant. And, if this is a true dive----NOT the Mons, for example, then the prices should be dirt cheap i.e. $5 with plenty of contact. Or, you might "waste" the entire night. The key is especially with small dives that the quality can change quickly. A hottie can come in right off the street and NEED to make a few bucks. A buddy was convinced my favorite club had nothing, but blubber beasts because 1) that is what he saw on his first visit, and 2) he couldn't comprehend that super hot dancers would do so much for a worthless $5 bill (he thinks in terms of hundreds). Well, his second visit--very unwilling because he knew the "truth" about my favorite club--he was just in complete heaven buying dances left, right, center, from super hot young dancers who really valued his $5 spending spree. :) IOWs, don't fall for the idiocy that you get what you pay for-----might be true in some cases and in other cases you spend more and receive a lot less e.g. The Mona Lisa--would anyone want that junk unless it was to try and make a buck?

6 comments

• Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    Hahaha, I didn’t expect to see my name in a topic title!

And thanks for the welcome.

Maybe it’s my region, SE Michigan, that drives the prices. I haven’t found anyplace under $20 a LD. There are several clubs that do 2 fur 1 LDs nights.

I’ve been going to a few of those. I’ll get the 2 LDs from a dancer and tip $5. It’s amazing how many of them think I’ve made a mistake and offer to give it back. I’ll say, “Hey, buy me a drink” and many of them say they will. I always tell them it’s not necessary.

After doing this with a couple dancers that catch my eye, I’ll pick a favorite and get some more dances from her. That’s usually when the excellent mileage kicks in. If so, I go for 4 or 6. And again, I’ll tip a little extra.

I’m a titties (and beer) man and quite often forget/ignore the kitty. I had a real sweetheart practically forced (ok, there wasn’t much brute force involved) me to finger bang her using the above approach. She also made sure that I saw all the beautiful sights in the Republic of Labia.

Another time, I was getting a lapper with two dancers at once. I had gotten a 2fer from both of them individually prior. They really brought their A game. Lots of amazing mileage and some excellent lesbo action. It was all I could do to keep my fluids onboard.
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    I should have know that Word's apostrophe and quotes wouldn't work here. Does anyone know how to make Word use regular apostrophe and quotes?
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hello again,

2 for $20 ain't bad. Well, you probably won't care for the suggestion but one way to reduce costs is cut out the tip. As far as increasing mileage go with ugly or better yet old---30 years and up. Or, you could always follow Shadowcat's lead and always ask for 2 for 1. If the girl says NO, then unless you're crazy about her or have very high standards you haven't lost anything. Another way of increasing mileage is just getting to know the dancer over time---again not too popular if you want a lot different dances.

OK, I'm drained of what little wisdom that I might have possessed. Good luck. :)

• Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    First off, I'm not as cheap as it might have sounded in the other thread. I'm guess Im looking to increase mileage more than cutting cost.

"Well, you probably won't care for the suggestion but one way to reduce costs is cut out the tip."

I think the $5 tip really sat the table for the next round of high mileage dances.

I'm not gonna go with fugly but older works for me. I'm in my forties and enjoy women in their thirties.

I like asking for 2 for 1 up front.No reason some negotiations can't take place first.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    If you think the $5 tip helped, then it was a wise investment. :)
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    To improve on a word file for posting on the internet, make this (the following) the LAST step before cut-pasting it into a text box:

transfer the text over to note-pad

Note-pad (comes with all Windows machines) is the simplest of wordprocessors and strips out almost all formatting, and lots of funny characters. Your problem here is smart-quotes versus straight-quotes, I think (don't use the curvy ones). Note-pad would have yanked 'em right out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion