tuscl

Abortion and gender benders

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
With this draft decision, I noticed I haven't heard the phrase "birthing person's right to choose" even once.

Suddenly, even the most strident woke can define what a "woman" is.

This shows what they believe, deep down, in the first place. That sex and gender are the same thing, and if you are a human, there are two of them.

65 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You just wanted to make a transphobic rant
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    You just wanted to act holier-than-thou without addressing the substance of what I said.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If you think opposing transphobia is a moral highpoint then you know being a bigot is wrong.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    There are 3 genders: Male, Female and Mentally ill.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Transphobia" is a made up sin used to condemn those who acknowledge biological reality.

Get in the faces of everyone talking about a woman's right to choose, and their troubling erasure of transmen with wombs.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    There is no right to kill desert scumbag. Abortion is murder you fucking nazi homo.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    You fucking murderers just got dope slapped. Buy your women some fucking coat hangers killer ^.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Being a bigot and denying people their rights isn't accepting biological reality. It's transphobia
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    No one has a right to make other people accept their mental illness. Put on a dress and make-up and call yourself a woman is fine; just know that I know you're not. Trans = mentally ill fuckwads. When Rachel Dolezal is accepted by every single black person on earth as a black person I will reconsider.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And people like drewcarey and tetradon call skibim a valued positive member of the discussions 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Thats two more people who call you a valued member boy.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Being a bigot and denying people their rights isn't accepting biological reality. It's transphobia"

More name calling, no evidence.

Pimp
    Panderer
    Gets women addicted to drugs
    Thief
    Hypocrite
    Asshole
    Better than us because of his progressive politics.

Lulz
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    "When Rachel Dolezal is accepted by every single black person on earth as a black person I will reconsider."

Yeah, I have thought this myself. If a person feeling they were born the wrong gender is valid and should be accepted by society, why not feeling you were born the wrong race? I know some trans people and they had gender confusion from a very early age. They didn't identify as a boy one day and a girl the next depending on daily whims like some of today's youths. They felt uncomfortable with their gender for a very long time. Why couldn't someone legitimately identify as a different race?
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    Come on guys we just got a new dancer to come on here and ask questions- can we just be normal for a little bit?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I don’t care what anyone thinks I identify as a 29 year old and I don’t care who thinks otherwise
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ No one forcing them to go onto political discourse board
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Who says she is a dancer besides her? "Her" comments on Hurrican Betty's are so wrong on so many levels.....
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Bitcoin handler. They can't be normal coz they're not
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Pimp
    Panderer
    Thief
    Hypocrite
    Asshole
    Better than us because of his progressive politics

"Normal"

Lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You sell drugs for a living.

And making shit up about me makes you look desperate
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You want to legally use women's bodies as paid for cum d7mps but don't want them to have control over their own bodies
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ If you can't distinguish between life saving prescription pharmaceuticals and the shit you get hoes addicted to, you are too stupid to converse with.

I can document everything I said about you. When SLD for one posts links, you play the victim like a whiny little cunt.

I've also said I'm largely pro choice. Not sure why you keep saying otherwise.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Simply because Icee is a fag. A lonely, useless, impotent, bitter fag.
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    "If you won't say it to someone's face don't type it"

The whole sex/gender thing is brought up more among conservatives than "woke" liberals in my experience. Be kind to one another, acknowledge and validate their existence it is free and the right thing to do.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @BCH, I'll call someone whatever they want. It's called humoring them, like when a 6 year old pretends he's a dragon.

I feel sorry for them, wanting to be someone they can never be. All the hormones and puberty blockers and surgery in the world can't change what they actually are. And the suicide rates after transition bear that out.

It might be kind, but it isn't honest.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're nothing but a bigot hiding behind an illusion of moderacy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You nor only attack women's reproductive rights but also trans rights.

But support your right to pay to use women's bodies as cum dumpsters
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Pimp
    Panderer
    Thief
    Hypocrite
    Asshole
    How could I forget you advocate beating women in there too?

Do you have any idea how little regard I have for your opinion? It's so little that if you agree with me on something, I second guess myself.

So think I'm a bad person all you want, I know and can document everything I said you are, in your own words.

BTW I don't "oppose trans rights," I believe in the dignity of all, I just know biological reality when I see it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're lying about me. But you really are a drug selling bigot
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You don't believe in women's rights other than your right to buy pussy
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I'm not lying, I'm repeating your own admissions that you're a depraved piece of shit.

Too bad you can't distinguish between the drugs I've developed and the shit you hook your stripper hoes on. As someone who has lost loved ones to cancer you should be cheering on what I do.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Being human has always meant breaking away from the confines of nature.

SJG

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-3Y3vh…
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Translation: The creep loves those bathhouse trannies!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Cacaplop is a walking argument for post birth abortion.

No reviews
    No articles
    Never discusses anything strip club related
    Banned ten times
    Trolls under multiple aliases
    Likes his own posts
    Hated by everyone here
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cacaplop says the exact same things as the other right wing extremist trolls here. Whom you tend to agree with.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You have a well known inability to distinguish between political views to the right of AOC.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    How is your transphobia different from skibums? Just coz you attempt to rationalize your bigoted views instead of sounding like an alcoholic with tourettes doesn't change your message. Perhaps it makes it worst.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Understanding that trans people want to be the other gender but aren't; isn't a phobia at all. Transphobia lol. If you point out Mohammed fucked a 9-year-old girl because he married her, you're an islamaphobe. To be fair if you are happy that you're a white boomer, who gets to fuck around a lot, then you're just fahkin smaht. Born and lived when America catered to the strong and smart and lucky enough to have enough cash to immunize myself against the garbage the left has imposed upon us.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Icee is a typical progressive, rather than address the substance of what I said, that the wokes have gone silent on "birthing persons" and seem very clear on what's a woman now, he tries to invalidate what I said by labeling it phobic.

No one talking about a birthing person's right to choose anymore.
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    J
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    Woops- sorry my finger slipped. On mobile right now...

I think most progressives aren't as hardcore as you make them out to be. We say "transwomen are real women" out of respect. We understand that in terms of sex there can never be equality.

It gets pretty frustrating talking about sex/gender with conservatives because the topic constantly shifts between the two even though they are both different.

Sex is biology so it makes sense to say "abortion is a women's choice"

Gender is social so we can have as many genders as anyone can imagine.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "We say "transwomen are real women" out of respect."

But even as you say that, you draw distinctions between them and "ciswomen," and exclude them from definitions of womanhood.

Presented with two identical women, but one was cis and one was trans, would you not date the latter solely because she was trans? Congratulations, you've done it again.

"Sex is biology so it makes sense to say "abortion is a women's choice""

So sometimes when you say "women" you're referring to "sex," and sometimes when you say "women" you're referring to "gender." Besides, "transmen" with wombs could get pregnant despite their identity and want abortions as well, right? Why exclude them with "a woman's right to choose?"

How is an outside observer supposed to tell which you mean? These distinctions and re-definitions, not conservatives, cause a breakdown in communications. Progressives own this horrible linguistic soup.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Oh, and "Gender is social so we can have as many genders as anyone can imagine."

I find this offensive. Because rather than allowing for a range of expressions of man/boy-hood and woman/girl-hood, we're back to the 1950s where any deviation like a girl who likes trucks or wants to become a plumber is not truly a girl. Ironic, given that this is what second-wave feminism tried to eradicate.

Can we just go back 20 years, where a boy playing with dolls was "exercising paternal instinct," not a reason to question whether or not he was a boy?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Sex and gender aren't different; the problem is that progressives make up facts and then call you names when you point out their facts are an opinion. The simple fact is that every time these assholes claim sex and gender are different, they are unable to offer up even one fact in support of the position. Why is that? Oh yes, because it's nothing more than their fucked-up opinion and not a fact. My niece can sing. She sings pretty well. If she asks me if she is a great singer, I will say either, you're a very good singer, or great lifetime amateur. When she asked if I thought she'd have a singing career, I told her no. If I were a progressive I would have said yes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    This is some real Hitler wannabe shit. Is this your manifesto against the transgendered? You find the presence of people who don't fit in with your paradigms to be offensive? More people find bigots like you offensive.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "This is some real Hitler wannabe shit. Is this your manifesto against the transgendered?"

Saying that progressives have made a mess out of sex vs. gender is _HITLER_ now?

Icee, I always knew you were stupid, but are you really confusing biological reality with genocide???
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    "claim sex and gender are different, they are unable to offer up even one fact in support of the position."

What do you think of transpeople? They're not just made up. They actually exist.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I suggest tetradon and skibum go to a transgendered group and tell them they're not real.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "I suggest tetradon and skibum go to a transgendered group and tell them they're not real."

I suggest you study reading comprehension for your GED, and maybe you can comprehend exactly what I said.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    This thread DELIVERS
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "What do you think of transpeople? They're not just made up. They actually exist."

@BCH, think you addressed this to Skibum, but here's my take. Yes, of course they exist. Yes, of course they deserve the same dignity and compassion as everyone else. But "sex" vs. "gender" was a fringe psychological theory until progressives seized on it to divide us. Now it's getting pushed (how else do we explain the rise in "rapid onset gender dysphoria" among children) and causing chaos in kids' minds.

As someone working in the biopharmaceutical industry, it boggles my mind how some doctors and activists make it sound like hormones and puberty blockers are as safe as water. Sterility, bone loss, tooth loss, blood clots, increased susceptibility to certain kinds of cancers, depression, inability to experience sexual pleasure as a man _or_ a woman. If they get surgery, their body is going to fight it until their dying day. And to top it all off, I've seen studies that show it doesn't decrease their rates of suicide. This is serious shit, yet to state this simple, documented reality makes me a "bigot" to mental midgets like our frozen friend above.

What do trans people need? Counseling, especially during their teenage years, to deal with the major changes going on in their bodies, the pressures of adolescence (which suck for the most cis-het person on earth), that gender dysphoria seems to be so often a cover for. After that, I'd be OK with kids getting whatever pharmaceutical treatment as we're getting into "last resort" land. (Whatever adults want to do, godspeed, I'll call you whatever you want, just don't ask me to date you or pay for an elective procedure.)

Even 5 years ago, this would have been a mainstream, compassionate position. But since culture warriors wanted to use the "T" wedge against us, I'm a heretic and a bigot. We have unthinking zealots like Icee who throw that word around despite putting less thought into it than I have into half a sentence of this.

But if I'm going to be a heathen, I'll add this. No, I do not believe your gender is whatever you choose it to be at a given moment. Otherwise it's a meaningless term. And what you "present as" is meaningless compared to what you actually are, which is set well before birth. Your body will fight every drug and surgery you inflict upon it. Which is why I think "sex" vs "gender" is a distinction without a difference.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You forgot skibum likes to pretend to be Jewish on here.

Tetraplop. You understand me just fine. That's why I hit a nerve with you. Go find a group of transgendered people and explain to them that they're not real.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Tetraplop. You understand me just fine"

Yes, I understand that you're a dumbass. Try making yourself "not real" on this thread.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're taking the mazi route of trying to legitimate your bigoted views with science. Social darwinism went out of style with Hitler.

Go on a transgendered forum and tell them they're not real.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Again with terms you don't understand the meaning of.

I'm sure you can speak out of your advanced scientific degrees and history of successful pharmaceutical launches.

But naah, it's just easier to throw "Nazi" (which you can't even spell right) around.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're taking the mazi route of trying to legitimate your bigoted views with science. Social darwinism went out of style with Hitler.

Now pretend like you don't understand some more so you feel smart
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ I understand crystal clear that you're trolling, just like you're bitching about Twentyfive and TheeOSU doing on another thread.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago

Now pretend like you don't understand some more so you feel smart and call anyone saying transgendered people are real a troll
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Derp. Troll.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Your transphobic rants on a strip club site are about as weird as drewcarey accusing dancers of being transgendered in reviews lulz
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Still a troll. Slow day at the gas station?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Calling Mr a troll or pretending to not understand me doesn't change tge fact that you're You're taking the nazi route of trying to legitimate your bigoted views with science. Social darwinism went out of style with Hitler.

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Science? No, why Tetradon use science? He use big word me no understand! Me has a rage!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Go tell transgendered people they're not real. Of course you won't. You'll keep your transphobia to rants on a strip club site
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ I have discussions like this on a regular basis with people who can disagree like grownups.

Go tell everyone in your purple state they're a Nazi eugenicist.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion