tuscl

Being anti abortion while supporting trick rights...

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Is a sign of mental illness.

You want the legal right to use women's bodies as cum dumpsters while legally regulating a woman's reproductive and bodily rights.

Some of you are so demented you think pandemic mitigation efforts Violate your bodily autonomy but applaud taking away women's reproductive rights.

You want to force women to be mothers while opposing social safety nets said mothers would need.

34 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Better tell your daughters and granddaughters they can take all the geriatric loads for $ that they can. But don't they dare want an abortion if they get pregnant. Can't be hypocrites right
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Birth control works for those who don't find murdering the unborn to be an option. It's never been about a woman's body: just about killing those amongst us unable to defend themselves. If the right to murder is the foundation of feminism, then maybe they need to see what it's like from the point of view of the murdered child. Responsibility cures the need for abortion. Spaying those who get abortions obviates the need for future murders. Of course, abortion hasn't been made illegal. The decision about whether or not it is legal was merely returned to the States, as the Constitution requires. If you want to murder kids, go to a blue state.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's about reproductive rights and access to birth control. Abortion isn't murder.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I hope you teach your daughter to fuck old men for money but that she better not get an abortion
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I am not a member of your community, so I don't pimp out anyone, unlike those who vote democrat. Abortion is murder. Always has been. Always will be. No different than murdering the store clerk when you get caught stealing. I am sure you sold all your deviant offspring into sexual slavery Icey, its who you are you fucking rat.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Right and you believe in trick rights. So tell women in your family they can take geriatric dick for cash but can't get abortions.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Women in my family are about 90% Ivy league educated professionals, not whores like those who look like you and are in your community. If it were you who was to be aborted Icee I would become pro-abortion. Got any kids left you haven't sold or abused?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    In other words you won't do it. Hypocrite
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I respect the women in my family who are good republicans and work real jobs, unlike progressives who are all vermin and leeches. National Coat hanger day soon.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But you support prostitution so you must think it's respectful. And will you get your female relatives coat hangers? Or will you tell them they have to keep the ticks kid?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Your kids and relatives may all be whores, pimps, killers and other community low lifes, but the women in my family would literally beat the shit out of you in every way' financially; educationally and physically. Sorry your mom was a whore boy, it's just who you are.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So you'll force your female relatives to keep tricks babies.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I don't force anyone to do anything boy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You want to force your dinosaur like political beliefs on the country in sick ways like taking away women's reproductive rights.

And are too much of a hypocrite to admit to yhe women in your family they shouldn't have such rights
  • VanessaM
    2 years ago
    Haven’t been on birth control in years last time I was one method gave me BV and why I continue to get it till this day. Another gave me painful chest pains and fast heartbeats

When I was away at school one girl took depo and had her period for months we would have to console her most nights when she cried.

Another lady developed fibroids. IUDs travel and come out the skin

Men talk about which they haven’t experienced. When that male birth control ever comes out I wonder how many will opt to take it from what I read most men ain’t trusting it

It’s like only womens bodies r up for experiments
  • Strupviffle
    2 years ago
    I find the term boy and all the references to icees community interesting.

I wonder what exactly colors Skis perspective here.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    There is no such thing as reproductive rights. Roe v. wade was 100% Unconstitutional under the 10th amendment and my political beliefs are the same everywhere. All my family knows how I feel, as do all my peers. I will never need male birth control because my wife due to certain reasons cannot bear children. My hatred of all progressives is the foundation of all my beliefs Strup. One giant can of RAID would be the solution.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Icee has gotten OWNED by skibum several times today. Go home, try again tomorrow.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Shailynn how did skibum own me? Was it when he said clothes hangar abortions are for my Mexican where's? Or when he said I should die for not being a republican? Or when he said abortion is murder and supporting it makes me a murderer? Which is it? You better hurry up and make another thread about sjg and do some more juice dick riding
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    If you’re to dumb to figure out on your own then I’m not going to draw you a map. You got owned - go home try again tomorrow. You get owned here everyday.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Shailynn you're making threads just to attack sjg and dick riding a dead troll. Now you're here dick riding skibum. So what is it you love about his comments to me. Was it when he said clothes hangar abortions are for my Mexican where's? Or when he said I should die for not being a republican? Or when he said abortion is murder and supporting it makes me a murderer?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    By owned you mean I get trolled? Yeah you and the geriatric bigots troll me
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Yes, our Republican-Libertarians tend to be anti-women's choice and anti-women in general, but they see men as having to have all their rights protected all the time. I mean we knew this about Brett Kavanaugh before he was even confirmed.

SJG

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-3Y3vh…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Things like this just show how repulsive bigots are. Conservative is a euphemism. Just out them for what they are. Bigots and misogynists and out if touch with reality
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    "Conservative is a euphemism. Just out them for what they are. Bigots and misogynists and out if touch with reality"

YES!

And this is why they can only relate to strip club women through a strict P4P formula. Never getting them off script.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    As long as it's p4p you never get them off script.

The biggest irony is them believing prostitution should be legal but not women's reproductive rights.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The biggest irony is claiming that murdering the unborn is for their own good, because Republicans won't give progressive whores money for them to live on.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And you oppose a social safety net to take care of the born
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    why you get all activist on everyone Icee? all you really want to do is whipits and play video games in your moms basement. thats why I dumped your loser ass in the first place. plus you cant fuck worth a shit.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    There are no women you dumb ass. There are pregnant people and 73 genders. You guys suddenly are telling everyone that there are women again?

Sorry too late. Fail.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Its pregnant persons until they want to murder a baby. Suddenly they become pregnant women again.

The lunatic left is completely daft.
  • 49-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Dave what do you say we both give each other handjobs after work tomorrow?
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    —>“Men talk about which they haven’t experienced. When that male birth control ever comes out I wonder how many will opt to take it from what I read most men ain’t trusting it”

Ah heck, vasectomies in its current state are reasonably reliable to reverse if done within a 20 year time AND for extra insurance, preserving sperm is cheaper and easier to preserve than eggs. And there isn’t the same potential health side effect risks for men that women take on when loading themselves up on artificially high levels of certain hormones. Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    Icee never has to worry about getting a vasectomy because nobody wants to have sex with him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion