tuscl

New Hampshire/Salisbury Mass clubs

I was thinking of maybe going up that way for a week when it gets closer to summer and working up there I know that New Hampshire is very limited but I know that there's a couple up in Salisbury. I've met a couple girls that have worked there that I've really liked it and I've heard from customers that they have been there and it gets very packed around the summer season whereas summer season at a lot of other clubs sometimes can be rocky because people want to be outside on outdoor patios and such.

People that have been to these clubs and worked there or as a patron- any thoughts on NH/Salisbury? General commentary?

12 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    I'm not local guys like loper, jsully, rockie, skibum, tetradon, oldwhiteguy these guys would know way more than me if they don't answer maybe try shooting them pm. But I did just hit the north shore. Yeah you know what Ten's was a really upscale club, zero mileage so if that's what you like maybe that could be a spot. Golden Bannana was nice enough. I was talking to one girl and she said she made good money in the VIP's there, but she was about that VIP life when not every girl is. I haven't hit New Hampshire at all yet. Millenium Cabaret seems pretty well reviewed though. Your a verified dancer so you can check out reviews I would check those out to get a feel for some of these spots. I hit a fuck ton of New England clubs recently so most should be updated with some kind of info on what's going on.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The club in New Hampshire is one that I have been to once in 47 years. I would never go back. I last went to the Golden Banana in 1983. The only Mass. club I would ever go to is Marios. The only New Hampshire club is none of the above. Desires and Foxy.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    You need to be more specific about what you're looking for.

Millennium Cabaret wasn't bad, it's not an extras club, but the crowds are sparse sometimes.

You said on another thread that you're towards RI/CT. Desire has the fan following here, is usually crowded with customers, and while half the girls give extras, if you give good dances and don't promise something you won't deliver, you'll still make bank. Foxy doesn't have quite the following but is even less of an extras place.

Your call.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Non-Extras girls at Desires make more money that dancers elsewhere simply due to the fact that Desires is the best attended club in New England. The real reason a lot of dancers don't dance there is: They don't get hired.
  • Livvybarbie
    2 years ago
    I'm close to Rhode Island however Connecticut is almost 2 hours from me.

I have danced everywhere in Rhode Island I was thinking of maybe trying what used to be Foxy brockton but is now the board room. I worked at desires for a little bit when I first started there I made good money it's a very regular basis club and I don't do anything extra and I'll be honest with you just about every single girl there will do just about whatever you want for the most part there's some that don't. Some money was not terrible but it was not great I thought of maybe going back there but I would maybe make less than what I'm even making now when your new there all the right whores wanna try you out and then when they realize that you don't do anything extra that word kind of spreads and all of the hype dies down. Plus if you're not making money it's not really worth it because the house fee that they charge the dancers plus all of the tip out is a little high. It sucks because I have very high expectations for the air because a lot of people were telling me that they make crazy money over there and then I realize that they make that money because of what they are willing to do.

Surprisingly enough other girls that I know that don't do extras went over to desire and felt the same way I did and it did not make that much. But I'm very upfront and I'm not going to tell people I'm gonna do something that I'm not going to but you do get customers that ask you for things and you tell them no and then you go back to the rooms and they're like you didn't actually mean no and it's like yes I did and I think you said it just to save your ass in case they were LE. Everybody else I know that does not do extras that has gone over there said they would make around maybe $300 which is about accurate however the girls that do extras over there do very well

I am surprised that they're picky about who they hire I've seen just about everybody get hired but I know that they don't really like hiring a lot of girls of color which really rubs me the wrong way honestly you have to have a variety and I think that's very bias. That's a common thing among people that work there that they say and I just think that's wrong but they hire just about anybody that's white.

As I said I'm thinking of maybe going back there for a little bit but I'm also hesitant because I probably would not make much more than what I do now I can't stress enough how disappointed I was along with other girls I know that don't do extras that if you don't do them you really don't make much there. I've done very good at clubs that have a good following but do not allow extras.

So to say clubs that are popular but don't allow extras I've always been one of the top money makers the clubs with the extras I can't even make shit compared to everybody else I do go the first week and that's it.
  • VanessaM
    2 years ago
    I’d go to NYC then. It’s not extra heavy and you can make money. But I don’t know if it’s great enough for the drive it’ll depend on ya quota. I work at urban clubs if that’s ya thing. The only Manhattan club with income consistency for me was Ricks.

There’s a lot of competition in nyc tho. It’s over saturated. Queens has Show palace I made a lot of money there. Vanity is good too
  • Livvybarbie
    2 years ago
    @Bharlem I have heard that man hat can be a little tough. I've done very good in a lot of the urban clubs. I was thinking of maybe going and staying out there for like a week or two type thing.

What kind of clubs are show palace and vanity? What's the weekday like and what is the weekend like? What are the house fees like? I worked at silhouettes over here which they've kind of tried to model like an old-school New York type club and on the weekends they charge anywhere from $200-$400 upfront to work. That's before the other fees. Are any of them directly in the city any good? I know it's a big tourist area New York City is always flooded with people
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I've only been a desire's regular for 15 years so what would I know? The days of big money dancing ended when Bidenflation occurred.
  • Livvybarbie
    2 years ago
    @skibum609 big money is not a thing anymore. Although extras girls seemingly do very well.

I'm not saying $$ at desires non extras is bad but its equivalent to other places, only higher house fee. May be worth another try
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Historically Rhode Island does the best in the summer. Rhode Island has great beaches; people from the west drive through it to get to the Cape and in many ways it's like a resort area because of it, as long as the weather is good.
  • Livvybarbie
    2 years ago
    @skibum609 The best money I ever made was around this time last year right when I started dancing and it was in Rhode Island at a couple of different places. I was at Foxy last summer and I don't think it was bad in hindsight but I felt like it was not that good because the summer was not as good compared to right when everything first opened at the beginning of spring I think if I did not have that to compare to I would have thought it was fantastic
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Strip clubbing has been on the decline in Rhode Island for a long time. It never really recovered after the 2005-10 housing crash.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion