tuscl

Are regulars usually getting extras/OTC

Sunday, May 1, 2022 2:29 PM
Are there regulars going in every week or month and just getting basic , medium mileage dances each time. Or does being a regular mean they are likely getting otc or extras of some kind. Would you continuously pay for medium mileage dances from the same dancer?

9 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Good morning, cacaplop.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." -- Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I have not crashed any threads... look through my comments on other threads that I didn’t make.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    A guy who is an ITC regular only is a Regular In Love, a special kind of PL. So if they guy is close to the girl, sure he is doing her outside. But then there is no reason for him to go to the strip club, or to think of it as OTC. SJG Sex Slave Uni [view link] Claudette Colbert [view link] The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ You know who a real PL is you psychotic creep? YOU! Now you're not just bumping all of your threads, you're bumping all of 3rdeye dougster's threads. This isn't your personal playground you creepy pile of shit!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee is not the real dougster, he mimics dougster cuz he doesnt like all the attention and respect dougster gets. Youll see icey often calls out and complains about dougster
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icee is not Dougster. SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    No.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    A regular who just sees the girl in the club is a RIL. But if that is what he does, that is what he does. Someone who regularly sees the girl outside does not need to go to the club. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion