tuscl

How much do strip club owners and VIP managers and bouncers make?

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 10:10 PM
Do these guys make a lot of money? How often are SC owners, bouncers or managers banging the strippers OTC? How come you never see them getting dances. Are they not allowed to get dances. Lastly, I have wondered, how often are VIP managers pocketing cash theyve been given? In one club, you hand the manager the cash based on how long you want the dance for. Is there someone checking the cameras making sure the manager doesn’t pocket the cash? Is there also someone checking cameras making sure you’re only spending 30 minutes with the dancer instead of an hour? It seems difficult to track. No receipts are given when buying the dance. It may be easy enough making sure managers aren’t pocketing cash. But making sure people don’t spend extra time seems difficult to do via cameras. Very time consuming, I’m not sure an owner would take the time to do it. The managers themselves do time the dances. But it seems you could possibly tip them to get around that problem. I doubt the owner has time to verify whether a dance is done for 30, 40, 50 minutes etc. and to verify how much money was paid for what. So could you for instance pay $200 for an hour instead of 30 minutes? Could you pay the dancer directly, and tip the manager, so that way you don’t buy the dance directly from the club and pay club fees/house fees?

15 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I spoke with a dive club owner one night and he told me that he brought in just under a billion a year during the pandemic and expected that he'd make more, over a billion this year. He said he paid his manager $3.50 an hour and the bouncer worked for whatever pussy he could hustle. True story.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Depends on the city and club. If you're the general manager for a major chain club in Vegas or LA you can make like 80k. Drops to between 40k and 50k for independent clubs. In Vegas you can make 35k managing a dive. But it all depends on how profitable the club is. Broke managers are extremely corrupt. Bouncers generally make minimum wage plus tips. Girls don't always tip them out though and when they do its a few dollars
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    A lot of money flows under the table and off of the books. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Good stuff The way i see some managers handle the cash, the way some clubs operate, it seems like there’s loopholes. Managers could pocket some cash, or, are susceptible to being tipped to allow people to get extra time in rooms. I have thought about asking the managers but so far have gone through the dancers. I was able to get a room they normally charge more money for. I dont want to directly offer a manager a tip for extra time or favors idk if they could kick you out
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG, youve seen things happen?
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Managers Lay's get a cut when prostitution occurs.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    They also take money from drug dealers to let them work the club. They take money from pimps to hire their hoes. Some take drugs and or money to let pimps recruit at the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    And in some places, like Deja VU, the girls are paying off the bouncers to be able to go over the limits. It is a chicken shit operation. SJG Gimme Shelter [Rolling Stones Cover] - Britny Lobas at The Roost Austin, Tx [view link]
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Do you think the Organization will put clubs like deja vu out of business?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The Organization is a secret society, invitation only. It will not have effect on retail strip clubs. But I also say that we need to set up Membership CLub / Private Party models. These will be vastly better than strip clubs and will draw a good portion of the business away from them. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Eltriste how do you know all that?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG, glad to have received the Invitation!
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    The pay sucks but all management gets to have sex with the strippers and according to BBBC the bouncers get to have sex with Rick Dugan.
  • anothercraig
    2 years ago
    Does it seem like this guy asks a lot of questions?
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "The pay sucks but all management gets to have sex with the strippers and according to BBBC the bouncers get to have sex with Rick Dugan." 😲
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion