tuscl

Throwing money all around the club

Sunday, April 24, 2022 2:22 AM
Would the bouncers kick you out if you for instance, tossed $200 of 1 dollar bills all around the entire club, to where most of it would be going onto people’s tables instead of the stage? Couldn’t it potentially cause a situation where people get wild going after the money?

7 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Would the bouncers kick you out if you for instance, tossed $200 of 1 dollar bills all around the entire club, to where most of it would be going onto people’s tables instead of the stage?" No, but somebody might get their ass kicked by other customers. "Couldn’t it potentially cause a situation where people get wild going after the money?" Probably not for $200.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Ive made it rain when drunk and money went all over. In all the times it happened customers handed it back to me or put it on the stage or dancer I was with.
  • MandyMonroe
    2 years ago
    Most of the money finds it’s way to the girl on stage. Tables might put it in a pile for her when she does her tip walk and if she doesn’t do a walk they leave it for the bartender tip in most cases. People aren’t like that anymore. But if you in customers personal space when you throw it in their face you can expect a problem.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Welcome to the site, Mandy...
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    $200? Piker.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "Welcome to the site, Mandy..." Yeah right 3rdeyedougie, that's just another alias you're using as a means to bump your threads up but not look so self centered.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I don’t know who it is. He or she has been bumping old threads of mine
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion