tuscl

Back at It Tonight

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Saturday, April 23, 2022 6:27 AM
Nicespice told me she wasn't coming to town for a while so as a consolation tonight I broke down and went to a club. It has been several months at least since I even wanted to club. And I'm glad I did, even though I also enjoyed the time away. It was one of my regular clubs. Not much had changed except for several new strippers. I recognized a few too. The bartender still recognized me and so did a friend of an old favorite. She joined me for a while and I caught up with her and she told me my old fave was on vacation. Bummer. I gave her a nice leg massage while we talked and in the process I saw a hot 8 in a pink bikini. She was middle eastern (I'll call her 'Princess Jasmine') with a great ass and perfectly perky all natural C cups. A banging body. I tell my favorite's friend that I should let her mingle and she took the hint and hugged me and we parted ways amicably. She's always been cool with me even though I've only gotten dances with her once and she knows they are not likely to happen with us. So I go see this Princess Jasmine at the stage but one of her regulars was almost making it rain, call it a shower of around $50, so she didn't give me much time. I told her to stop by and she said she would. But then of course she goes right to her regular after her set and they disappear to the dance area. I decided to wait and see if my backup, another 8 with strawberry blonde hair, would get free from her PL but she was at a reserved table with him and wasn't even going to the stage. She was locked down. I was fixing to leave but luckily Princess Jasmine came back sooner than I thought. And she was totally cool and open to a massage right away. She basically was no different than a fave. I sat behind her with my boner sandwiched between her ass cheeks and enjoyed the view of that pink string bikini thing. And I got my boner raging as I massaged her. Her skin was soft as fuck but she was toned and fit down deep. And that ass was fan-fucking-tastic. My dick felt so good against it. And she would move it to the music as I rubbed it into my crotch any way I wanted. And she just relaxed and enjoyed the massage. She purred like a kitten and didn't say much which is always fine with me. I could just focus on her body and my boner. I made sure to work out her knots. LOL at the some time working on mine. 😁 We stayed that way for around 20 min and she wasn't in any rush to do some dances, but I had to go soon so we went off to the private dance area. During the dances she was great. Fully nude, aggressive pussy grind right on my dick, OTP stick shifting and balls rubbing, and let my hands roam and control the grind however I wanted. She was sensual too. And fuck her tits were real AND firm. Fit perfectly in each hand. I could not decide between grabbing them or her ass so I split the difference. I couldn't have asked for better dances and with a hotter stripper. Especially being back after a long time. Afterwards I gave her like $135 for 3 dances. She didn't mind, as she said beforehand that it was $125/3. I wasn't in a position to negotiate since I was a first timer. I'll save that for future dances. Will I be back again? Because of her it's likely. Although it's doubtful I'll be an extreme regular like days of old. I've done this routine enough to know that it's not always this easy and with a stripper so hot. I still think my massages are an asset as a PL and tonight proved it. I hope you all enjoyed the read. There's never enough actual club stories around here so...

10 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I really liked the story. Right up to the point where you told me the cost. I know you got 20 minutes of free groping time in the massage. But $45 per song seems a bit much.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I agree, there aren’t many club stories. I’m glad you shared your return experience with us. It seems that you had a great return trip! It was like the best of the old (except your previous favorite was away) and some very good new finds too! I appreciate you sharing a well written club story.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Warrior I hear you about the cost but I think prices have gone up. Trust me, I'm used to $100/3 max and $25 ea as a regular. But she was seriously smoking hot and did everything I expect on a visit. Plus being my first time back I just wanted a guaranteed good time. Oh and I did LDK 😝. As a seasoned PL I will do better next time and negotiate. @Cashman My old fave at this club is what I consider the gold standard of strippers. She made it hard (LOL) for me to ever want to change up from her. I was so happy to hear she was still working there. But wow the new Princess Jasmine was so good right out of the gate and her body is just too sexy for me. She went to instant new fave. I'm going to have a good problem and tough decisions to make when they both are working.
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    "I'm going to have a good problem and tough decisions to make when they both are working" It's good to have options.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Sounds like you had a good time.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "It's good to have options." @crosscheck absolutely! And even though I have two guaranteed faves at this club now, I also have that pretty strawberry blonde 8 earmarked as a potential third. She just might be my next good problem. The fact that she was in lockdown with another PL is a good sign. 🤞🤞
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    —>“Nicespice told me she wasn't coming to town for a while so as a consolation tonight I broke down and went to a club.” Way to lay the guilt trip 😭 Maybe I should try to get over there. Especially if it’s berry picking season on Sauvie Island. But there were other places I had my eye on and getting on the roster and schedule in Portland clubs is such a pain. But either way, sounds like a fun time. 😃Is Portland back to “normal”? I had the impression that area was more disrupted than others by Covid and civil unrest stuff.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @nicespice LOL I'm shameless about trying to get you out here. Let me make it up with a full body massage the next time you visit. Feet included. 😝 And yeah find any excuse to come out! But seriously, I'm all good. Good on you going all over the country! I'm truly glad and content that we did meet up at least once...or wasn't it nine times in like 3 weeks? Oh the mammaries fade me. 🥰🍉🍉 The city is back to the normal of being abnormal. From what I can tell the clubs are back the same beside higher prices. The civil unrest is around "normal" too. The homeless issue seems to be getting even worse though. But hey, come out anyway. The foot massage alone will be worth it. 😁
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    DUDE, good story, I miss the plain ol' stories about good times in the club. (I knew you'd be back) Thanks for sharing.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @gSteph yeah it was a good and necessary break but also good getting back to a club. I'm going to try and find a better balance of it in my life. Take it less seriously and keep it at a lower priority in the grand scheme of things. And thanks too!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion