tuscl

Looking for Willow a dancer from Synn

So I was a regular at synn in City of Industry and willow was my girl of interest. She worked at rhino under the name Lucy awhile back.. tattoos, shaved side head, bolt ons and really good with her oral presentations... Sad to say she's not there on our usual Thursday night specials.. was wondering if maybe she's at another club? If anyone can stir me in the right direction thank you. These other so called talents aren't doing it for me.

5 comments

• rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Normally I'd post something humorous when a guy comes on a nationwide discussion board asking about one specific dancer in one specific club, but I just don't feel like it today.

So instead I'll just say that when a girl doesn't advertise where she's going next it's often because she doesn't want to be found. Maybe she's out altogether. Maybe she moved to a club where she no longer can (or wants to) provide the same "oral presentation" or is otherwise just seeking a fresh start.

So my advice would be to just move on. If she pops back into the club then it's a bonus, but otherwise you'll need to find the next great gal.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If she wanted to keep in touch she would have
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Jeff Marble, it’s best to not come here with your first discussion being a wild search for one dancer.

You have named the dancer and the club - you’ve physically described the dancer - and you’ve informed everyone that she performs extras. This is not appropriate.

I hope nobody provides details about this dancer, as this post is an attempt to out her - and it’s not cool.

I agree with the posts above as well. If she wanted you to know where she’s dancing, she would have provided you with her contact information, and she would let you know. It is obvious she doesn’t want you to know.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Trying to do people is stalker behavior. Anyone can do it online and you never know their real intentions. If the person cared or was close enough or in this case if he were good enough of a customer. She would have kept communication lines open.

If you're not seeing a dancer who usually works at a club ask a girl who knows her if she still works there. And leave it at that.

Anyways outing dancers for whatever reason shouldn't be allowed on here

• rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Trying to do people? What do u mean.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion