• rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Comon why Icee Ive done nothing to you. But youre always angry
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    …I’m not one of the biggest trolls on here? 🥺
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nice spice you're the main troll enabler here. You like the power you have over the old tricks.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Icee, just put yourself on ignore and your problems will be over.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Iceydougie! Homie I thought we wuz niggaz. lulz
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    I destroyed s shitter at McDonald's
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    None of those people are trolls icey they’re just people you had arguments or disagreements with before. And you ending your post with “lulz” is more trolling than anything else
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I da kang of da trolls
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Yawn we all know what an Iceefag ignore is LULZ
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    Can you add me to your list too? you are a literal Russian nazi sympathizer. Been awfully quiet about that lately tho for some reason...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    People who announce their ignore list are often very similar to people who announce that they're leaving TUSCL. It's usually for show and doesn't last long.
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    Mr. Icee, all I can say is okee dokee artichokee! Thanks for the information.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    icee: Thanks, ice cream truck guy. Caca!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    To the original OP? Fuck you.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey, cacaplop just likes posting caca sometimes, thats not trolling its just having fun. And if someone does have a fetish for poop its not your or my place to judge them. Sjg is not a troll, one look at his profile tells you that. Simply writing long posts doesnt equate to trolling. And if he’s annoying you, it still doesnt equate to trolling. When you end your post with lulz, that seems like trolling. And actually, announcing your new ignore list like this and naming users is also trolling, starting drama, looking for attention
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    If you're going to do it, do it right. List it on your profile, all in code! [view link]
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Hey, how do I get on Icey's list of Ignored posters ?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sancho ujraine has the neonazi azov batallion and statues to honor nazi collaborators. Not russia. Cim your troll bitch ass is ignored too now Mr orange warrior you're not ignore worthy Skibum you my nigga
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Well, it looks like I've finally made it on to the winning team...
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ well you know Teamwork makes the Dreamwork
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Go suck Putin's cock icey.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Putin doesn't suck at ice hockey lulz
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^Quisling
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Russia has a huge white nationalist problem. [view link] [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Yeah all of eastern Europe does. Look at bidens butt buddy Poland. Nazis have been reformed in Poland and Croatia like in Ukraine. Romania and Slovakia have been less successful. Russia doesn't have memorials to nazi collaborators and doesn't let neo nazis have their own military batallion.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^Quisling
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Iceydougie! Homie I thought we wuz niggaz. Give me nother chance playa, lulz
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I have a feeling that Icey's "Ignore" list will be very similar to SJG's old "Ignore" tally. Meaning, no one is on ignore (because he needs to read every single thing posted about him). But claiming that people are on ignore gives him the clearance to not respond when people call him on his horseshit.
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    Can we get a special operation for the denazification of Tuscl?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Ishmael is one of the biggest trolls here. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey, posting a public list of who you’re ignoring is one of the most troll things you can do. Especially when you end it with lulz
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Will someone contact my homie iceydougster and telI him that I thought we wuz niggaz. lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion