tuscl

Whatever happens in Ukraine Russia will be fine

Tuesday, April 5, 2022 2:25 AM
Those of you who are gloating over the false "western" media claim that Russia is "losing" the battle with the NATO proxy regime in Ukraine, first off it's not true they are consolidating control over Southern and Eastern Ukraine. However even if they were to completely "lose" and have to retreat entirely to pre-war positions its far from the end of Russia as a great country. The US has not decisivey won a ground military conflict other than the Grenada invasion since the end of World War II and the US government is still here and more powerful than ever in many ways. The country is still here too (sort of anyway). The US couldn't defeat a bunch of saddle clad dancing boy fucking goat herders after 20 years in Afganistan. After a couple of weeks most Americans forgot about it and moved on. Russia will still be a great country, with a rich culture, a proud people, and be a ray of light and hope in a dark and evil world regardless of any outcome in Ukraine. It also sends a message to other neighboring states not to flirt with NATO because the price to pay will be massive destruction and unnecessary deaths.

37 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Dave said "The US couldn't defeat a bunch of saddle clad dancing boy fucking goat herders after 20 years in Afganistan." Uh huh. Because Russia's occupation of Afghanistan was such an overwhelming success. It's nice that you're prepping your revisionist narrative ahead of time. Very efficient of you.
  • Omega_Entertainment
    2 years ago
    Dave can always move his happy ass to Russia where he can be spewing his propaganda there. Or maybe China. I have friends who had to flee Ukraine to escape the BS of Mother Russia idiots have delusions of becoming Tsars again.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Someone's an RIL for a Russian stripper.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's called low intensity warfare... the Russians aren't trying to carpet bomb ukraine like the US does other countries
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ You’re a rapist so I expect you to side with , those murderous, rapists, like yourself P. S. The Russians have a history of committing atrocities from Chechnya, to Syria, going back to the end of WWII in Berlin where the Americans had to step in and stop them physically. This is part of their playbook.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Murderous rapists jn the military? You must be talking about the Vietnam war
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ps not having to pay for sex isn't rape
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    #Iceefag Coercion and feeding girls drugs, till they aren't able to consent is rape, smacking a woman is assault, you have admitted to those crimes and many others as well, like looting and shoplifting, I'd say you have a lot in common with the Russian Soldiers of the Red Army
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Thatxguy give Dave some pointers on stalking dancers and evading bouncers 🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag is that what you do? Drinking or smoking with a girl. Doing Molly or ecstasy with her. Isn't rape. I've never coerced anyone into anything unlike you....and your penchant for underage girls
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ As per usual you deflect and lie how about we look at your old threads where you describe this criminal behavior in great detail, you have admitted to it often, Here are just a few of those pearls of wisdom you've published here this is from a post you posted on 6/30/2020 >>Turn the conversation to drugs. Hook her up with whatever she’s into. Better yet, get high with her. Downers, weed and coke OK, they won’t kill you. Personally, I’d stay away from crack unless its just a diablito. I’d never get involved with someone on heroin, meth, crack or anything that’s going to make her looks go downhill fast. Its in your best interest to take control of her drug use from the start. Make sure she does the minimum to get fucked u << >>- Don’t be afraid to discipline her. Eventually you’ll have to. Be manipulative with her feelings. When that works it means you have her mind and her heart. If you beat her she’ll just be afraid of you. That’s a bitch move unless you really have to. If she fucks with your main bitch keys your car gets violent with you, then slap the shit out of her. One of the best ways to fuck with her is to make sure she knows you have side bitches.<<
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Out of context and not even what you're saying. But you don't turn hoes out you pay them 🤡 Go back to Jenkins off yo underage girls
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Fucking geriatric troll
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^Not out of context at all maybe later I'll resurrect the whole thread with a bump, its one of your ask me anything bullshits.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Of course out of context? How young do you like them? Got granddaughters?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Hey Iceefag A/K/A PhatBoi A/K/A IceelocoBanned A/K/A Trap Baby and who knows how many others [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED ESE MARICÓN ICEYBOI *** lulz
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    Are you Russian? Is this your tribalistic bias talking? I respect it if it's the case, but many of us here aren't rooting for russia rooskie.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "I care about Dave, Icee, or Cacaplop's opinions on politics." - No one, anytime, anywhere
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nah most here are rooting for bidens puppet in ukraine
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Whatever you want to call the side that isn't murdering civilians at scale.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ukraine has been committing ethnic cleansing in the Eastern part of the country since 2014
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Fabricated claims, just like Georgia in 2008 and Crimea in 2014.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I bet you want the azov brigade to come handle antifa and blm. Maybe let rittenhouse head the US division nazi boy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nah ukraines civil war is a fact. Zelensky taking away minority rights is a fact. Banning opposition snd critical media is a fact
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    LOL. BLM couldn't even handle a cursory investigation into their finances. Antifa are tigers behind masks and housecats when they face real opposition. They'd shit their panties if they saw Rittenhouse. That you think they're "civil rights" organizations says you're either a troll or your favorite emoji, the clown.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You'd love seeing rittenhouse and tge azov brigade killing Americans just as you love them killing Ukrainians in the Civil war.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Neonazi apologist for Ukraine calling Civil rights groups terrorists. Go fuck yourself
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Apparently they didn't teach the principles of lawful self-defense at Pimp University. Don't worry. They pull another Kenosha, they'll learn soon enough.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Civil rights groups terrorists" LOL. I don't know if they're effective enough to be called "terrorists." Vandals? Rioters? Looters? Arsonists? LARPers? Public nuisances? All of those more applicable than terrorists. But of course losers appreciate other losers. Because losers gonna lose.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But yet you're an apologist for the neonazi azov brigade
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Incorrect. Just the lesser evil. You're the apologist for the side literally committing atrocities, according to every journalists except those controlled by the country doing it.
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    Of course Russia is going to win. NATO will fight them to the last Ukrainian, but they are just being used. How many Ukrainians wanted to die for their right to join NATO? Putin understands the new missile technology. He wasn't going to let NATO have a FOB a few flight minutes away from Moscow.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ What he meant to say was oh caca caca caca Cacaplop. Which is more intelligent than what usually comes out of his mouth.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You believe the azov batallion is a lesser evil. Than civil rights groups 🤡
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You think you're clever, calling them something they are not.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Meanwhile, at the Whitehouse, an entire room of people ghost the POTUS. The video is painful to watch. Joe is completely lost. This guy controls our nuclear arsenal ! [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion