tuscl

How would one locate and then take-in a Ukrainian refugee without marrying her?

DogDoo
My aim in life is to get drunk and bang a bunch of chicks
Since there doesn't appear to be a site dedicated to this I figured I'd start here.
I'd be willing to travel to a foreign location (other than the Ukraine itself) to meet, the question is, how would I first make a connection and then get her over here,

any insight?

14 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I'm guessing this plan won't work. Unless your goal is to get the FBI to investigate you as as sex trafficker. I'd think ICE would ask you, why not just send her a relatively small amount of money each month, enough to live somewhere inexpensive like Moldova/Romania/Bulgaria.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Ice Ice Baby
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Reach out to San Jose Guy and he'll get back to you when his local library opens on Monday. I'm sure that creep and his "organization" are already researching a plot like that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tetraplop should know.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Hit her up if junk in the trunk is your thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEz8E5qk… . But Papi may have dibs. I'm guessing it would a deal breaker if you can't cat traffic Morty into the US along with her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tetraplop your all encompassing knowledge and self appointed representation of all things ukrainian is needed here.

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Rapist & vonce
  • PepsiMan
    3 years ago
    Really? Lowest!!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Sultan said "Since there doesn't appear to be a site dedicated to this I figured I'd start here."

You figured wrong.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    There's lots of talk about pathetic on this site.
    Plotting to grab a woman that possibly was happy with her life before war displaced her for your own satisfaction is reaching the epitome of pathetic but then again it's TUSCL so not much surprises me here.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Just hang out on the south side of our southern border. Biden's open door border policy is resulting in Ukrainian and Russian refugees flying to Mexico and then walking to the border.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Mila Kunis is already being cared for.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    The UK is paying residents to house refugees. Move there. Please.

Legally, although you'd still be a creepy-AF-incel, go on a mail order bride website and search.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Actually you could get them yo the US by getting them to come as a refugee and get political asylum.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion