Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Meet Twentyfive’s ATF!!

JimGassagain

Bacon props!!

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Bacon!!

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

More bacon!!

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

His favorite photo of her…

More chocolate covered bacon!!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

She's a little hottie ain't she, shows that I have good taste in women.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

It's not about your taste jn women it's about women you think you can buy.

Bragging about paying strippers while calling me a rapist for having sex without p4p 🤡

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Bacon!!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Rapist & vonce the women that I see run from you LULZ

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I've seen 25 in action. He has a pretty impressive harem ! I'm glad I don't live in South Florida. He would get me into a lot of trouble.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

What action? Paying women to be around him? 🤡

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Rapist & vonce

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

What’s vonce?

Bacon!!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Vonce is Yiddish for bedbug, as in crazy as a bedbug

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Bacon!!!

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Tasty Twentyfive bacon!!

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Bippitty boppitty 25 bacon!!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Bacon!!!

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

The bippitty boppitty 25 bacon keeps on cumming!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement