tuscl

Israelu PM urges Ukraine to accept Russian peace proposal

According to Ukrainian sources Israeli Prime Minister Bennett last week urged Ukrainian President Zelinsky to accept the Russian ceasefire terms to avoid further death and destruction. The Russian proposal, little covered in US media, consists of three points: 1. recognition of Crimea as part of Russia, 2. recognition of the sovereignty of the two Donbas republics, and 3. making neutrality to NATO part of its written Constitution.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/tensions-…

Good for Israel being a voice of sanity and reason in a world where this seems to be in short supply.

18 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Title should read "Israeli PM" not "Israelu PM." Typo.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Because the Israelis can relate. Getting rid of neonazi militias and zelensky is no different than weeding out Hamas in Gaza. Protecting lugansk and donbas is like protecting Israelis in the west bank.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    If Dave and Icee can agree on something politically, RUN, don't walk, to the opposite side!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    This coming from Info Wars website, seems reliable eh
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    There's a chance to be on the opposite side of Dave, Icee, AND Cacaplop? Sign me up!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Infowars only had this information 7 days after it was reported.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Fun fact ... both Israel and Ukraine have denied that this happened.

It's so weird that InfoWars would post something inaccurate that seeks to leverage the confirmation bias of its readers into click-bait advertising dollars.

... so weird.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    ^ CMI. There needs to be a Sarcasm button on TUSCL .
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @CMI and @Warrior

"Poe's law is an adage of Internet culture stating that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, every parody of extreme views can be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the views being parodied."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_la…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesof…

Israel is pushing ukraine to accept cease fire terms.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Except that story you linked to (incorrectly) doesn't state that at all.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/bennett-ho…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yeah it does. They're trying to set up a cease fire by talking to both sides.

Cim you're a stupid little bitch
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    No, it doesn't. Israel is not, as you say, "pushing ukraine to accept cease fire terms." The story reports that:

"Israeli officials have indicated that Jerusalem has not taken a position, nor has it brought forward a proposal for a ceasefire. Rather, they assert that Bennett’s role has been to clarify the two sides’ positions to each other and to other global players, thanks to Israel’s good relations with both nations."

So, no. Israel is not pushing Ukraine to accept cease fire terms and Israel is not proposing a ceasefire directly. I do think that Israel is doing a good thing by talking to both sides as a sort of national security couples counselor. It can only help. But, at least according to that story, they are not pressuring Ukraine.

But, I know you don't care. You're here to make baseless statements and stir shit.
  • wld4tatas
    3 years ago
    Who would have thought there were so many Putin propagandists lurking on TUSCL ? LOL

Infowars.... pure bullshit !
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

T H E U N D E N I A B L E T R U T H

“The US population is generally ignorant, mis-educated, and deliberately lied-to, about international affairs even more than domestic politics.

They think of themselves as “America” and say, “we” and “us” when speaking about the national state of which they really know little and have less control.”

“It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few...”

~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg
    ~ Born: 3rd January 2003 , Sweden
    ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    March 7, 2020. What was that, like 20k Russian troop KIA ago? The situation has evolved since then. Now Russia is strapping on the old "made in China" kneepads for a suck on the long Sino cock. Truly a pathetic people and pathetic nation Russians are. Second only to the Americans that suck Putin's micro

Good for Bennet for trying to sue for peace, but he is being naive. He really should know better. You can't negotiate with rabid dogs, you just have to put them down
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion