tuscl

The Great TUSCL Debate? Buying Dance Fantasies vs PUA Fantasies

Who will win?

29 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't get this. Buying dances in a reality, no? And I think the strippers who make the most $ are the one who can give a vibe like they enjoy dancing on you. That is, they pick you up, not you them.
  • Leonard313
    3 years ago
    PUA?

I swear TUSCL needs to add a glossary or something.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I have to admit I’m confused on what the question is exactly
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    TUSCL does have a glossary at the bottom of the page but it is also helpful to bookmark https://www.urbandictionary.com/
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Is this really that much of a debate on this site?

It seems that other sites might be more geared to the PUA method. But many of those sites are usually selling a system - or some other type of snake oil.

I would think most customers are here because they are customers who spend money on dances. So, the debate would be minimal here. Unless you open the discussion to SJG and his stories of a club he visited in 1978 where he imagined French kissing strippers and not paying any money - until he got bounced!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    If you don't engage with her on the buying dances basis, then you can probably lead it.

Handing her front room money will usually be a key to this.

SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    "Buying dances" is only a fantasy in that most of us engage in some wishful thinking about how much we matter to our favs. Doesn't seem like there is that much delusion / posing where people inflate the quantity of dancing they get. There is a certain amount of "I can get anal from strippers who look like Maxim models for $200 at 2pm on a Tuesday" type posing.

Icey claims he can hook up with 80% of strippers (for free) fairly easily. Which is clearly a lie, because strippers are not homogeneous enough that anyone could hook up with 80% easily.

As much as I can understand SJG, he seems to assert that his interaction with strippers is a social ritual rather than a commercial transaction. Even though he gives them money, and they willing make out with him or let him tie them up. Also, most women in Mexico want to have SJG's baby. But this is prevented by the logistical impediment that he never goes to Mexico.
  • FLAP3000
    3 years ago
    So what is the question?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl my success rate is 97% with the type of stripper hoe I'm into. Young Latinas preferably Mexican or Central American or chicana. Asian and exotic looking and light skin black girls gravitate towards me too. And I'm not lying.

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    Or he's bagged 97 out of every 100 chicks? Obviously not, but at least this way he's not carrying around body parts in a bag like that crazy girl who bucketed dude's head in his mom's basement.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    From my point of view, buying dances is no more a fantasy than buying lunch. I have money, the waitress has lunch. Both are real, and valuable, no fantasy needed. She needs to be nice enough to me during my stay that I will tip and come back again, but I don’t care if she “likes” me, and why should she? A little conversation helps warm things up for both parties, sure… but the need of some men to pretend that a dancer is their girlfriend for 45 minutes, or hear about their dick size has always puzzled me. Tits and ass and a nice handy are real and awesome, no fantasy required.

Maybe a few PLs do pull PUA moves off in the club, but it’s hardly the point of an SC. They serve coffee at the Toyota dealership, but I’m not there for the coffee. There are coffee shops for that.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I'm guessing this means guys who are there to buy dances vs those who try use clubs to date strippers? Is there a NEITHER category 'cause if so I'd like to tally one vote in that column, lol.

I dated a dancer briefly "back in the day" and I want zero part of that lifestyle ever again. My second marriage, followed eventually by aging, dramatically simplified things as there was no longer any potential for confusion.

OTOH I also have no interest in renting affection/contact/[insert other here] in 3 minute increments.
    It's simply pointless in most places and usually bores me. But even if a girl manages to overcome my boredom and give me a chubby, so what?

As far as the "fantasy" concept IMHO it's a mental construct used by baby and hobby strippers who need something to make them feel OK about what they do. When I have a girl's legs pinned back to her ears or she's bent over the bed in my notel being treated like the bad little good girl that she is, I'd hardly call that a "fantasy." 😉
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Rickdugan thank you for clarifying. The renting of affection is not my interest either. I’m just looking for filthy ITC or OTC experiences. I have no interest in the GFE type of club experience.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    You mean filthy ITC and OTC isn't GFE?! So many things in life are clearer to me now lol.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ I guess some people can only process interactions by boxing and labeling them. By all means label it GFE if you like, but I promise that the LAST thing I'm fantasizing about is the chick becoming my GF. Believe it or not I wouldn't have sex with the same girl if it was "free." Not because there is anything wrong with her but because I don't want any ambiguous expectations hanging over my head.

I make paid friends for a reason. While I enjoy a certain amount of interaction barside and in the nearby notel, the whole point is to be able to leave it behind when I'm done. If I wanted a GF I'd get one, albeit slightly more age appropriate, but my life is way too complicated already.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    PUA's are playing a game with themselves.

You don't have to live like them or think like them. Most of the times women who are not seriously attached, including those in strip clubs, can be gotten to.

But Buying Dances is always a Chump's Game.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There's really no such thing as game. Just different levels of connections.

The guy with fake chains and an airbnb and rented luxury car can get a stripper hoe to go to their party when him and 10 of his friends each put $100 towards getting her there.

If she's attracted to you it comes down to how you make her feel.

If you just want dances nothing wrong with. That.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^ On this point I agree with Icey, though I think the example is a bit too extreme.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's what really happens in clubs though. Especially urban clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well, I would not try to divert a girl who had a group of 10 putting up money to get her to be somewhere.

If I even encountered her, once I saw that she talked about that I would just pull back.

I would say that those 10 are idiots.

I have indicated that I like rural shit holes better.

SJG

Veruca Salt - Volcano Girls (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-hBbQse…
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Icey, these Urban Clubs you speak of, that sounds more like Las Vegas. I have never seen anything like that. Not in even in San Francisco.

I am more a local club, San Mateo County and Santa Clara County, person.

Vegas is a place I someday plan to be, but I know it will be alien culture.

I know that some of their clubs though are not like that, like say Chicas Bonitas.

SJG

Veruca Salt - Live, Roskilde Festival, Denmark 1995
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7hONwIi…
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Icey, you have to be careful what you listen to. One time at Viet Coffee this guy was telling a girl that he and his friends were going to charter a cruise ship for their new years eve party.

She listened and then said that she was going to tell all the girls who worked there about this.

I am sure she did not believe him.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    La clubs are mostly like that

Chicas bonitas is probably the worst club now
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Oh for fuck's sake Dugan I was joking. Even though I've had dancer girlfriends again the past couple of years and it was way more fun when I was younger. It's cool that you get to fuck their friends, but not cool when they figure out that you liked it. Total headache. That's why I kept stuff in the club for years.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Viet Coffee Girls are the fantasies of every guy in San Jose, even though they are quite ordinary girls.

Lots of guys go in there and try to tell them about parties and the like. They always say they will tell all the other girls who work there. But I am sure that they don't and that none of the girls would want to go to such a party like that.

Need to be careful what you listen to.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg girls love airbnb parties yacht parties. Some guys will pay girls to go. Hire them as strippers. It's common. Girls love the photo ops for social media and its a free good time for them.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well, that is not a realm for me.

Not just that it is too expensive, just that it is not a 1:1 interaction.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion