tuscl

Weirdest Fetishes

TheEckster
Wanna go clubbing?
Thursday, March 10, 2022 9:12 AM
What are some of the weirdest fetishes you've heard being requested at strip clubs?

10 comments

• Leonard313
    2 years ago
    They involve RickLeo, a Cowardly Lion Halloween costume, and scat. It's a terrible story and that club had to close because of it.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Ha these are some good ones told to me by dancers. A guy would come into the club and pay extra to like a specific dancers armpits in the VIP. I asked about deodorant apparently she would remove it before going to VIP with him, guess he liked sweaty pits as well. Yuck! Another guy wanted to be verbally amused and kicked in the crotch during his lapdances.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sucking on dirty toes at the end of the shift. A guy once paid for my dances so he could watch and offered to pay a hoe as long as I gave him the used condom.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    My ATF told me about a regular she had. He was a business executive who always wore a suit and tie. He paid her to go to VIP and pinch his nipples until they bled.
  • bkkruined
    2 years ago
    High heel spike in the scrotum. Based on what she said, I dunno how I'd be able to get up and walk out of the club?
  • magicrat
    2 years ago
    Drinking a stripper's pee out of her shoe....and paying her for the privilege!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    An old guy comes into the club and just holds a girl on his lap til he cuts. Then falls asleep.
  • Leonard313
    2 years ago
    @magicrat First, so she just happens to have to pee? Or did she have pee in her shoe and he noticed it? I've asked strippers if I could perform oral during full service in the VIP. I don't know if that constitutes a "fetish" or if it's a "weird" fetish. I guess, when it comes to oral, I prefer to give than to receive. And, in "pay for play" environments, I've found that some gals are cool with receiving and some aren't...so it's always better to ask rather than get a bad reaction or make them feel uncomfortable.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I didn’t hear this from a dancer - but I was able to figure it out. I saw an older gentleman at a filthy club - carrying an empty Tupperware container. He took a dancer to the back room - and when he came out - the container was filled with a yellow liquid. He tried to conceal it by putting the container in a plastic bag, but it was difficult to hide.
  • magicrat
    2 years ago
    313, According to my stripper friend, the customer requested it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion