tuscl

Best SC in NYC (Manhattan, Brooklyn) worth visiting?

Hey everyone,
I’m visiting the east coast for a couple weeks and am currently in NYC. In Manhattan until tmw and will be in Brooklyn for six days. From what I’ve read on TUSCL a lot of the clubs in Manhattan are tourist traps. I only have time to go to one, maybe two, SCs during my trip. Given this, which one is worth going to here? If there are any with known extras, those recommendations would be greatly appreciated. If I can’t be told about extras (given I’m a fairly new member with limited reviews), I totally understand and would still be fine with vague recommendations (ie, no extra details).

Thanks in advance

23 comments

• ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    Also want to add: I’m sorry to those I’ve not been able to message back (both privately and in the discussion I started about what it means when a dancer gives her number/socials). I’ve just been really busy with work and now traveling. I’ll get back to y’all soon (you know who you are)
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Yeah I wrote specific articles on the all burroughs recently read those I don’t feel like typing that much right now. In Manhattan I like Rosewood Theater, Rick’s and Sapphire 60. There’s also a new club that just opened a spearmint rhino that I think people are trying to get a feel for how it is right now.

Brooklyn I like Peyton’s Playpen in Sunset Park, just open air lapdances there though. If you like white hipster girls with tattoos go to pumps.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    No firsthand experience but if u can make it to Paterson, NJ, Johnny A's seems pretty popular and seems has a solid dayshift:
    https://tuscl.net/listing-reviews.php?id…
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    Alright boys, I went to one today a few hours ago, it’s called Lido Lounge (formerly LeRouge lounge). It rotates SCs through all the burroughs I believe. This week it’s at Larry Flint’s Hustler club on the far west end in Hells Kitchen. The reason I went to this one was bc of an article you wrote in August last year, Muddy. It was very different from your review, as there was no two way touching allowed and no curtained communal LD room, however… that is because Lido Lounge wasn’t there tonight, according to a couple of the dancers I talked to. All these dancers were solely Hustler dancers and it was very easy to tell: They were all 8-10 face, 9-10 body, and were very very picky. One of the newer dancers my age (20’s) was the only one to willingly come up to me. After building some trust answered my question of why dancers were not approaching me but approaching all the old white guys, saying that a lot of the guys both my skin color and ethnicity rarely pay anything, so a good chunk of the experienced dancers (1+ years) avoid people who look like that. It’s fucked, but it is what it is and hey, it’s New York. She was teaching me all the body language behaviors that can show that you’re rich (which I’m not) without flexing or making it so obvious, which I thought was cool. I got a dance from her- it was a table dance, fully clothed, a fair amt of grinding (she told me in this club contact depends on whether the dancer likes the customer, as customer
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    Sorry, clicked submit my mistake.
    To continue:
    …customer, as the dancers here can afford to be picky. This club is very fancy and it’s clear that it attracts a lot of FiDi guys, which many dancers here validated.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    AFAIK, Hustler clubs are often pretentious low ROI clubs that serious SCers tend to avoid
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... After building some trust answered my question of why dancers were not approaching me but approaching all the old white guys, saying that a lot of the guys both my skin color and ethnicity rarely pay anything, so a good chunk of the experienced dancers (1+ years) avoid people who look like that ..."

Wow - surprised she was that honest but New Yorkers tend to be direct.

So what's your ethnicity - native Hawaiian; black; Latino; Asian; other?
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    Mixed: South asian, white, a little East Asian
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    Went to Rick’s Ca after right after. Definitely better than Hustler’s (which was supposed to have LeRouge/Lido Lounge, which I originally came for) but still similar shit. Table dances out on the main floor, $20 per dance and drinks for the dancer are $20 too. Although the prices are cheaper than Hawaii, the quality of both the dances and drink time were inferior compared to those in Hawaii in my honest opinion. This goes for both Hustlers (Hell’s Kitchen) and Rick’s. Plus, Hawaii just has more inclusivity and not a bunch of FiDi people coming in all the time. The two dancers at Rick’s whom I got table dances from allowed me to touch everywhere except for upstairs and downstairs, but could touch the booty, which is definitely better than Hustlers. One of the two dancers even took me to the secluded, corner part of the main floor for the same $20 dance- it was pretty much a private dance with 2-way contact minus up and downstairs. As for the drinks, the dancers would talk to customers for maybe 5-10 minutes and leave. And this was on a week night. In Hawaii it’s usually 20-30 minutes on week nights. Plus, way more 2-way contact in HI and fully nude (which neither of the clubs allow even in VIP), granted it’s $100 for 3 songs typically in HI.
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    Personally, I would recommend clubbing in Hawaii. Post pandemic clubbing is my norm, since that’s when I started, but from what I’ve heard things have drastically changed for the better in the Hawaii clubbing scene compared to pre-pandemic. It was far less contact pre-pandemic. The dancers, especially at Ballarinas and 939, are as hot if not hotter than the ones in NYC
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    @Papi, yea it was pretty humiliating if I’m being honest. The one dancer who approached me at Hustlers/Lido lounge is Mexican or Latina and my age, and started last summer. She said she came mainly bc she thought I was cute- I knew it wasn’t stripper shit bc we both revealed more than the average dancer-customer, as she knew I am never coming back here and don’t live here. Her friend, who’s mixed but passes as white, came to me only bc the first dancer brought her over after building trust with and opening up to me. The second dancer opened up even more haha. This second dancer friend was even newer, just started a month ago. They both were asking me for advice/tips (not tip$) on how to do better, since I have been to a few clubs by now and used to be a dancer.
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    @Papi, The white dancers at Hustlers were mainly approaching white guys, and staying with the older white guys the longest. I’m guessing either bc of common stereotypes of the rich old white dude, or they’re just regulars. And at Rick’s it was even more obvious- dancers would typically start off by going to guys of their own race. Similar to Hustlers, I got approached by only Latina dancers, which I personally love. All of them (the Rick’s Latina dancers who approached me) 9/10 looks and body wise without a doubt.
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    It was also nice flirting with the little Spanish I know haha
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Good stuff. Hey I know nothing about the Hawaii strip club scene why not turn in an article on it? There’d be a demand to read something like that. And get some more VIP/Street Cred.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Manhattan is not the best place to go clubbing to find a better alternative than Hawaii - reality is that good strip club cities/areas with good ROI are the exception not the norm.
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    What would I exactly write an article on wrt Hawaii clubs?
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    @Papi, ah that makes sense. Thanks man
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    Which cities tend to have clubs with better mileage?
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Just give us an overview, run down of the strip clubs. Your general thoughts on the O’hau scene. Compare and contrast. All that shit. Doesn’t have to be genius stuff. Pricing, dancer talent, locations.

And for mileage, Miami metro, Tampa metro, Detroit metro, New Jersey, LA metro, are some of the big ones.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I think it's best to wait till you are a little more seasoned of an SCer to write an article once you have a bit more knowledge/experience under your belt - you've already reviewed a few of the HI clubs and that's good and you should keep reviewing them if you keep visiting them and as you keep gaining experience - my 2-cents.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ once you've had about a year under-your-belt of consistent SCing experience you will be more able to write an effective article braking down the scene and better able to describe the pros and cons vs writing something from the eyes of a bright-eyed-newbie
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    @Muddy, thank you for that!
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    @Papi yea that makes a lot of sense honestly
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion