tuscl

coupls at hong kong

busterb
Florida
Thursday, February 17, 2022 3:23 AM
going to hong kong with my wife and spend one night at casadas. a few questions. will the dancers be receptive to couples?-- How much will they charge for 1 hour for ariba? will there be other couples in the club? do they do private lap dances for couples? worth it? how much?

7 comments

• TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    Yes they'll fo it all. Most likely $200/1hr but you can deal lower.
    2 years ago
    Make sure you report back how it works out. My SO and I went some time ago, pre Covid and things worked out better than expected.
  • Greanbeans
    2 years ago
    Agree with TJ Walker. Keep in mind, some bar girls may not want to dance gor a couple or go arriba. I say that to set expectations. However, many will be happy to sit with you two, fir a ficha or several of course. Lap dance can be fun, not sure on cost ($20?) since some girls give u a mini lapper while drinking the drink you bought. Going ‘arriba’ - yes. Not all girls but some will. Negotiate beforehand, time snd activities. My recent girl at HK mentioned she had her first 3 some with a couple. The girlfriend asked her to sut with them. The girlfriend made her have one of the most explosive orgasms going down on her. Other couples? Absolutely. Shit I’ve seen groups of girls enjoying the chicas. Have fun! Report back
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Bar Tropical seems to draw local couples and the girls at BT can go to Cascadas. It’s good to have a plan B.
  • busterb
    2 years ago
    Should I use credit card or cash for the room at casadia
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Should I use credit card or cash for the room at Cascadas? Seriously? I would never use a CC in most foreign countries, especially in Mexico, especially in the Zona. Cash they can rip from you once. CC they can rip multiple times. Yep, your vendor will probably make good on any rips, but oh the hassle. "Why so much cash? Because hookers don't take checks."
    2 years ago
    Using a credit card at Cascadas is just as safe as using one at a lot of places in the US. Walking around with a big wad of cash and flashing it can be far more dangerous (everywhere). Using an ATM late at night because you ran out of cash, now that’s risky.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion