tuscl

What do you perverts think about Eileen Gu skiing for China in the Olympics?

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Does it both you that Miss Gu (谷爱凌 - Gǔ Àilíng) was born in San Francisco but then decided to ski on the Chinese team? Does that fill you with rage?

Before you answer, let me get some popcorn…. 🍿 🍿 🍿

26 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    What are these oh-lim-pix you speak of? They sound important.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    They are, and Miss Gǔ Àilíng is helping China kick America’s ass!

Not to mention the Russian chick with the heart medicine. America sure in in decline…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    But no one gives two shits about you.

You're just another pot-stirrer who is failing in his mission to troll the board into oblivion.

In other words, you're doing like Dr. Phil is here, only you're not funny.

Go away, Cacaplop.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Thanks for pointing me to that thread Mr. Dixie. Surprisingly, most of you perverts seem to agree that American’s are dumbasses and China will dominate the world. Good to know. Hope you’re learning Mandarin!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    This is a start:

卡卡洛普的阴茎很小
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    And then there's this

走开,卡卡普洛普
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I would buy a dance from her
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Her dad has to be European, right? Like her mom is full Chinese but she looks a lot like half Asian women here in California
  • RamPaige
    3 years ago
    I think it's great. She's fulling her grandmother's dream.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She's ugly. But I have. Othing against her choice to represent China
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Amazing how many here that claim to not watch or care about the Olympics have an opinion about Miss Gu.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Bars here in Florida are showing the Olympics but what does that mean
    I said it’s amazing how folks with no interest in the Olympics have an opinion about Miss Gu.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "I go to several bars, of all my regular haunts.. so far one asshole asked to have the TV changed to the olympics - bars are not showing in in ARIZONA"

I guess the patriots in AZ don't want to support this great country then, huh?
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "I said it’s amazing how folks with no interest in the Olympics have an opinion about Miss Gu."

Twentyfive, they don't have an interest in the olympics because they don't give a fuck about the USA. They only pretend to be "patriots" when it gives them a reason to shit on minorities. That's when they become proud Americans.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I have no interest in watching basketball, but I do have an opinion about the NBA kissing China's ass. Same goes for that big pussy John Cena.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "you fuckers are really fucking brainwashed!!!"

Don't have a heart attack...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Right, because personal insults aren't your thing...
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    “This is absolutely a club ad.”

I didn’t think this thread could get funnier than Miss Nina dunking on Mr. Scrub, but…okay, okay… Mr. Heaving has won this thread
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Also, should I feel guilty that Mr. Scrub seems to be 2 seconds away from an aneurysm on this thread?

Most of the time he seems to be between 5 and 10 seconds away from an aneurysm so it sort of feels like discussing Miss Gǔ Àilíng has pushed him closer to the edge. Perhaps we should avoid mentioning her medals. And the 200 million yuan in endorsement deals.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    After reading the comments - I see the OP was correct.

Eileen Gu is an American who enjoys the freedoms of our great country. She supports BLM, and our great country allows her to offer her views. However, she chose to represent a communist country - that does not allow dissenting opinions, in the Olympics.

In my view, she is fortunate to live in the USA in 2022, and not during the days of Joe McCarthy. Instead of being blacklisted, she is making good capitalist money through modeling and endorsements. She’s enjoying fame and praise from many who love China and who enjoy America’s freedoms.

Let’s be honest, this is someone who has taken full advantage of America’s freedoms, and whose decided to sleep with one of our enemies. Our country has lost so many to a Chinese created pandemic, and one of our own citizens decides to represent China in the Olympics as we continue to battle the pandemic. It’s sad, and yet as far as I know, it’s not illegal.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    "They are, and Miss Gǔ Àilíng is helping China kick America’s ass!

Not to mention the Russian chick with the heart medicine. America sure in in decline…"

======
    Don't
    Feed
    The
    Trolls
    ======
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Seriously Mr. Yahtzee, stop being such a snowflake.

I mean really. Miss Gu is a fucking skier and model. Her competing for China versus the US is not going to change the international balance of power or any shit like that. She apparently has 200 million yuan (over US$30 million) in endorsement deals.

If the Chinese told me, “hey Phil, come work in China and we’ll pay you 200 million yuan” I’d be on the next flight to Beijing ready to report for work as soon as my covid quarantine ended. Or the next flight to Shanghai. For 200 million yuan I’m not picky! Although maybe they could get me a job in Haikou. Nice beaches. Tropical climate. I bet 200 million yuan goes a long way in Hainan province.

Tell the truth: you’d do exactly the same.
  • rdig
    3 years ago
    I think she needs some of my Gu on her.
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    My take on this.... Who cares if she is wanted to represent the USA or China. We have someone who was apart of the Canadian team for years and just became a US citizen and competed for Team USA. It is her right to do so. Now any blow back she does get is on her and the decision she made. Just like she got some "repremand" from the China Gov on things she stated. All I can say is for whatever were her reasons or reasoning to do this. Good for her and wish her luck.

Now on to the fact she is attractive as well... yeah I would bang her. :)

Now onto the Olympics and what not. I have tried to watch it when I feel like it. I try to watch the Hockey (mens and womens), Curling events, Speed skating (when it is on), and some of the freestyle skiing and snowboarding. Those are the only events that somewhat interest me. Also with it being on 3+ channels it is hard to find what I am looking for or even if it is on. Because of time differences.

Now to touch base on the subject of the ratings.... WELL THIS IS A PRODUCT OF ALL THE STREAMING SERVICES AND WHAT NOT. Think about it.... many many people dont have cable anymore. Many people only subscribe to maybe 2 or 3 streaming services... if that. Some just watch youtube and have a netflix account. So many are not getting the Olympic coverage as they would with basic cable. Also this Olympics didn't have much publicity beforehand like others in the past. The news cycle would rather bitch at each other. Even look at the media coverage of the Olympics now as they are going on. Your MSNBC, CNN, FOX, etc. NONE are covering them unless they want to push controversy. Just like Dr. Jackass did here.

Anyways... hope all is good for everyone.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    I just want to see more olympic competitors do what my avatar is doing.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    It was just a troll post and you know it.

phil "Tell the truth: you’d do exactly the same."

Nope. I've actually had to cut back on some of my hobbies to avoid supporting China.

Bill Maher has a good bit on Gu and the US vs China
    https://mobile.twitter.com/billmaher/sta…

Gu and people like her are being used to promote China's system and yes it does have an effect.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion