tuscl

Should I submit a new review or add comment to existing one?

Hey everyone,

A week ago I posted a review for one of the clubs I had gone to. It was a mixed review as it was my first time there, on a busy Saturday late night, and I did not feel the most welcomed relative to the other clubs I've been to. However, I went again, this time on a Wednesday evening (8/9ish) this week and had the complete opposite experience, as it was not nearly as busy. I wanted to update my review with many positives I experience to account for this amazing experience, while also giving pointers (i.e., best days/times to go, LD prices, etc) but don't know the most appropriate way to do so. Should I submit a new review? Or is it better to add a comment below my existing review? I have a feeling that with the latter, members may not get notified like they do when one submits a new review.

Thanks in advance!

9 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    Do whatever would feel more comfortable for you. If it’s been less than a month that you submit a review for the same club, however, then you won’t get VIP access to reviews credit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    A new review is better.

Once a review has been posted it's kinda out-of-sight out-of-mind and a lot of people won't see the new info if u post it as an addendum comment; particularly for those that peruse the reviews daily or often.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    For me personally each visit is unique and usually worthy of its own review - this doesn't mean it's good to review the same club every week but it's worth a new review if there's different info to provide/share.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    There's often enough differentiation b/w a weekend-visit and a weekday-visit to make for 2 different reviews
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    Thanks nicespice! And thanks again, Papi!
    I’ll submit a new review today then
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    Club 939
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Nicespice seems to know all the TUSCL angles. Is founder really just her sock puppet?
  • K
    3 years ago
    Don't worry, which ever approach you take will be wrong and someone like scrub will correct you
  • ahhhhhvocado
    3 years ago
    Lol @K
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion