tuscl

Dating advice thread.

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Ask anything here.

23 comments

• Jascoi
    3 years ago
    icey. i wanna HOT slim 18 year old beautiful girl to date. any suggestions?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    #attentionbait
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    How do I date ghetto stripper hoe chics addicted to drugs that will leave me for a Puerto-Greekan weed dealer?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Then one day I called her the B world. Immediately replied to me. Rest was history."

Yes, when she got home, she washed your mouth out with soap and sent you to bed without dinner. Then your dad took a hammer to your XBox.

Go away, Cacaplop.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Jaxoi 18 year Olds tend to be very superficial. So whatever attention you give her should be superficial. Don't tell her what what should or shouldn't do. Nurture her inner hoe coz her self worth comes from having multiple men. Which just raises your chances with her. Build that superficial connection

Dixienormus She didn't reply coz you were being a bad boy. She replied thinking she was telling you off.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    About 10% of women that young have an interest in having an affair with an older man.

10% is not 100%, but it is more than enough to keep any of us maxed out.

The best way to spot them is how they are outlandishly dressed.

And that she may be operating as a sex worker in no way diminishes her potential.

SJG

70s Electric Miles Davis Mix (Jazz, Jazz Funk, Jazz Rock, Fusion..)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBTQzsxf…

Miles Davis The Dark Side Of Bitches Brew (unpublished tracks)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBTQzsxf…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Solicitation isn't dating
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    It is dating if it is followed thru with.

For myself I never speak to a woman suggesting that money buys her or that she sells sex. No reason to ever talk or think that way.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ In denial.

I have bought hookers. I don't pretend it's something else.
    I don't spend on civvie dates with an agreement that dinner will lead to sex.
    Your coming on to sex workers thinking they'll date you is creepy and delusional.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Sex workers are just ordinary women, they love it when guys recognize that.

What is creepy is that they have to put up with guys who treat them like vending machines.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Paying for sex isn't dating.

After my public solicitation experiment I thought of maybe going through with an amateur if she was hot enough coz Of the thrill of it. But I wouldn't call it a date if I did.

When you give money to a pro uts for sex.

Difference between spending money on a woman vs for a woman
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ so when SJG feeds money to a girl under the table without buying table dances, is he paying for sex since his ultimate goal is Toda la noche or is he just paying her for her companionship?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Not from you, they don't.

If you think I'm there, why don't you show up?

You won't because you have the balls, or a grown-up ID card. Maybe when you turn 21 in 8 years or so.

Go away, Cacaplop.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    " is he paying for sex since his ultimate goal is Toda la noche or is he just paying her for her companionship?"

Demonstrating generosity. In a strip club you can do that. That is THE REASON to go to a strip club, when you want to show generosity to women.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    By generosity you mean p4p

You can't be this jn denial. Covid doesn't exist mental illnesses don't exist and paying for sex isn't prostitution.....
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ stop the presses! A post I agree with Icey!!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^^ Give SJG credit, he is devoted to his delusions. When flaws in his reason are pointed out, he either repeats then while pretending not to see what you wrote, or throws out a crude irrelevant insult.

He's the craziest bastard here!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^ true. Bless his heart!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg is describing GFEs which he terms "girlfriend auditions "

I borrowed that line. When you ask a girl out ask her for a girlfriend audition. They love it.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Lulz
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    I need to learn from my homie iceydougster, my question is when introducing yourself to a hoe you're picking up do you give her your original name, dougster, or do you give her one of your many alias icey names like you've done here on tuscl?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Lulz
  • rickmacrodong
    3 years ago
    SJG what would you do if you wanted to have anal sex with someone or plug their ass but they refused. Would you sew their asshole shut!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion