tuscl

Dancers, would you also pose nude for art classes?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Wednesday, February 9, 2022 7:05 PM
You can do that during the day then strip at night... it can be a steady gig and lead to other gigs thoughts?

14 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I'll be having them pose for lingerie photos regularly soon. SJG
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I'm thinking most art classes aren't going to pay enough to get most strippers to take their clothes off.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Very true. And it is usually civvies who are posing for painters, and this goes way way back. SJG Miles Davis Big Fun [view link]
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    I knew a dancer at Fantasies in Baltimore who stripped, performed in a burlesque troupe, did nude modeling for college classes and worked as a photographer's model for nude photoshoots.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I was going to when I was in school a few years back like 8 years ago (before I was a dancer) but then I got back with some ex-boyfriend and got talked out of it. Laaaaaaammmmeeee
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I knew one girl who did this. White girl with a red afro lulz. She was sexy in her own way. She striped to support her guitar player bf.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^ Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • EndlessSummer
    2 years ago
    I absolutely would have but never came across (or sought out) the opportunity. However, I did quite a bit of body paint modeling for some really talented artists in Chicago in my early 20s. The mermaid image in my photos is from that time... so glad I did it- so many great memories from those times and the pay was decent! 🔆😊
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^^^^ :) :) :) SJG
  • queencarmen
    2 years ago
    1000% would love to try it! my bestie does it at a college but she isn’t a dancer. it’s cool seeing all the different angles everyone gets of her! She needs to stay in the same place which might be a challenge for more antsy people like me lol
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    What I will be doing with girls across the country is photo sessions, high heels and makeup, and not much else. Erotica, no pretense of it being anything else. Maybe bondage pics too. :) :) :) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^^^^^^ They will be getting groomed for My Organization. BUt since they will not then be in it, they will be well paid. Once they are in the org, then they will be taken care of very well at all times, but they won't anymore be getting any kind of session fees. And it will always be by f2f first meetings, not by online first meetings. SJG Mile Davis Electric Funk [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Anyone know how much penis-modeling pays? I hope it isn't by the inch.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^^^^ If it were, then Papi would be priced to high for the artists. SJG Miles Davis Electric Funk [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion