tuscl

Kandies membership club Phoenix

EnzyteBob
Arizona
After a long hiatus I stopped by a couple of clubs and somewhere I had seen a reference to Candies members only gentlemen's club. At first I was just thinking Candies, but the location is supposedly 35th Ave and Indian School. I forgot all about it until a Snapchat post mentioned being there with her friends. Their website is lacking in any real info. Does anyone know anything? Can anyone join? Dues? Pricing for dancers drinks? I looked in the list and ran a search, but no luck. Target audience? I mean besides dead presidents. I may check it out this weekend if I don't hear anything.

9 comments

• collegeguy843
    3 years ago
    I haven’t been, but also curious. I just looked and it appears they allow non members, but members can bring booze in. I’m sure there’s some fee to become one. Keep us posted if you end up going!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's listed as a regular club $20 cover. Kandies cabaret
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    Found their IG page at https://www.instagram.com/kandiesinterna…

From the vid posts made 44 weeks ago it looks like an ATL club installed in NW Phoenix, about 5 miles SW of Glendale. The vid clips show lots of PL's making it rain with giant stacks of $1's.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Hours from 9pm to 4am. Not much presence online. Is it even still in business ?
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Considering the IG stories are from last night, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's still in business. That's definitely not NW Phx, though.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Did some more digging. Change of ownership and name 2 years ago. Just in time for CoVid. Identifies as black owned business. No reviews for over a year.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Used to be called Minks. I remember going there about 10 years ago. Still some old reviews on TUSCL.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They have recently reviews on Google
  • EnzyteBob
    3 years ago
    Thanks guys. I didn't get to go because an old friend said that the old Coyote club by the Air Force base had new management, new layout and no cover charge since I had been there last so I drive by there about 10:30pm that night and could find a parking spot. It's closer to my house so I'll have to check it out and report on it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion