tuscl

Another CNN sex scandal

Thursday, February 3, 2022 2:09 AM
CNN President Jeff Zucker Resigns [view link] Zucker, Cuomo, a couple of pedo producers, and some guy is suing Don Lemon for sexual assault.

9 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Frivolous politically motivated suits
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    Darn, I forgot about the guy caught masturbating on a CNN zoom meeting. Toobin.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Zucker's prompt resignation for a relatively minor HR infraction sounds like bullshit to me. There's more to this. They kept creepy Toobin after beating his meat on a zoom call, but the top guy has to resign over a consensual relationship?
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    And wasn't there some CNN guy a few years ago walking around with his dick out or something?
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ yeah - many are speculating this is more than him just having a relationship w/ a subordinate - supposedly it had been going on for years and it was no secret - and the chick was a higher-up like a VP or something so it's not as if he was dating a secretary. There's likely more to this - at the very least it may have to do with how he's tanked CNN's ratings w/ his political bullshit - supposedly CNN is gonna have new owners (not sure if the sale happened already?) and the little I've heard the new-owners are not keen on how CNN has been operating; so this "dating infraction" may just be an excuse for him to voluntarily resign b/f he got canned by the new ownership.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Stupid story. They wanted him out and this was a convenient excuse. I don’t watch CNN but don’t care if the boss was consensually banging another top executive
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I guess I’m in the minority here. I was surprised he was having a relationship with a woman. He’s got the look of a colon cowboy. That smooth head - and those puffy cheeks…
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    Rumors are that Cuomo knows all of CNN's dirty secrets and is out for revenge for being fired.
  • tempest666
    2 years ago
    Seems like the only person that CNN who can keep their hands to themselves is Jeffrey Toobin
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion