tuscl

Hot Sexy Girl

TheEckster
Wanna go clubbing?
Wednesday, February 2, 2022 5:10 PM
This has to be one of the hottest girls. Her name is Nita Strauss. She's a rocker chick. Plays guitar and is hot. Have you heard of her? She tours with Alice Cooper. [view link] [view link]

11 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Never heard of her, but she is pretty hot.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Me likey very much.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    britt lightning is no slouch either. [view link]
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Why is Eckster posting something that is not a ranking list? Stay in your lane, bro! kidding. Relax.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Looks like maybe you could pay her for extras with mascara instead of money. (But I guess that could also be said of Alice Cooper.) Her butt looks really toned. Maybe the wireless transmitter to her amp gives her butt little shocks, so it's like she's doing squats the whole time she's playing.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Went to go see AC a couple years ago not ever hearing of Nita.... Whoa, she is a smokeshow on stage and a freakin incedible guitarist. Spent most of the two hours judt staring at her. Off topic these three sisters are my latest rock chick crushes: [view link] [view link]
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Just staring.... Well, there was a little drool involved.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    She is a legitimate rock guitarist who is often not taken seriously for her music skills because of how she looks. That’s kind of a shame, but I still like looking at her too.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Women Rockers or Strippers Oh how do I choose. She is fucking hot
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Me like
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Me want with my pee pee
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion