tuscl

What are Democrats supposed to do in a situation like this?

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/boston-ris…

What are Democrats supposed to do when one of their most high profile issues of the past year causes a problem for some of their key voting blocks?

The vaccine mandate in Boston is having a "disparate impact" with regards to educators of color. In other words the Democratic Party's push for vaccine mandates is actually creating systemic racism in schools.

To make matters worse for the Democrats pushing these vaccine mandates the educators of color that may be fired as a result of their descriminatory mandate are union members and unions are a major source of both votes and funding for the Democratic Party.

How do Democrats choose between a major policy they have been pushing since Biden took office and prohibiting the type of systemic racism they claim to oppose?

14 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Opposing vaccines during a pandemic makes you a real republican....
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    So, remember how The Scarecrow went to Emerald City, and asked the Wizard of Oz for a brain? And the Wizard said, no, you don't need a brain, you just need a diploma? The actual name of the Wizard of Oz is Bill Clinton. The university system was created when only very wealthy people went to university. So it wasn't design to teach you to do useful things, that others would pay you good money to do. Cause you already had a shit-ton of money, so why the fuck would you care about that? But, because we humans are spazes, and just assume we'll be better off imitating rich people, everyone started assuming success meant going to university. And that people who didn't were relative losers. Even though it was pretty hit or miss whether what you studied would help you be a productive member of society.

So now, we've got all these people who studied hard and did a shit-ton of Adderal and got into a shit-ton of debt to go to university. Emotionally, they can't deal with it that going to university was at least as much a bizarre ritual as a good use of their time, efforts, and money. This is the constituency that the "New" Democrat Party of the Clintons and Obama panders to. So, if you point out how Faucci and many doctors in general often act like shitstains, you are being blasphemous, because they have diplomas that prove they have ADVANCED university degrees, so how dare you question them. Don't bring up your petty only-finished-high-school shit. Like funding research to make viruses more dangerous to humans, which are kept sealed in boxes like https://thumbor.thedailymeal.com/txGhHDy… . Or not giving antibiotics to black men who have syphilis, so you can study them as they gradually die, like lab rats.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    The left keeps eating itself

I give Bill Maher credit this is a great segment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdJOLMgY…

We really need the moderate left to grow some balls and to start standing up to the radical left. It's enough already.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ While we're at it how about some real conservatives stand up to the right wingnuts and paranoid head cases that keep spouting all sorts of authoritarian and racist crap.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I regularly do business with blue collar union leaders in the Philly area. I met yesterday with 2 who had very negative opinions about Biden. I was surprised as I thought the blue collar unions were Biden’s / Dems loyal base.
    They said he screwed over a lot of workers with the keystone pipeline block and said he made a lot of other promises he didn’t keep.
    I didn’t solicit their opinion- and it wasn’t really an appropriate setting to talk politics. I was there for business, but they seem to just walk around pissed off about him and want to tell people.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    The vaccines were only tested for eight months instead of the normal four or five years before vaccine approval. Since they were not tested for long term efficacy or safety, we are now performing a mass experiment on the population. From experience, blacks are a little wary about the government performing experiments on them. Google "Tuskegee Experiment".

Democrats used to be on the side of the little guy against big corporations but this has reversed since Big Pharma started giving large political donations to corrupt Democrats like Joe Biden. Only a few liberals like Robert F. Kennedy Jr. haven't sold their soul to the Big Pharma devil.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    At least they are arguing about an actual ISSUE.

While the GOP keeps fighting amongst itself to see who's next in line to lick Trump's ass clean, and then dance around gingerly hoping he doesn't turn on them afterwards.

All while the way lunatic fringe (i.e. Alex Jones) may have finally realized who Trump really is and that backlash is growing...

(While every fucking one of them knows Gaetz is going to be charged, and probably convicted, but they all just want to act like he's not a pedophile...)
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ When you have to admit you might be wrong, deflecting to Trump is the standard, though transparent, defense mechanism.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    ^ they are DISAGREEING OVER AN ISSUE.

It happens.

History may tell who's right or wrong. Or that they're validity to both sides of that argument.

As opposed to what's going on over in the GOP...

Sp blame me for "deflecting to Trump" because you're all finally realizing what an utter fucking looser he's ALWAYS BEEN!!!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ lol. I never liked Trump, didn't vote for him. But for a failed real estate guy, he owns an ass load of your head space rent free.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    “Opposing vaccines during a pandemic makes you a real republican....”

No one is opposing vaccines. We are opposing mandates.

It’s like saying we oppose Heart Surgery if we oppose mandating that everyone get Heart Surgery this year. It makes sense for those it benefits but it is insane to force it on people who are not at risk.

When CoVid vaccines were first introduced, we were told they would protect us from getting infected and prevent the transmission of CoVid. We now know that was a lie. The fact that Omicron is spreading rapidly proves it was a lie.

The vaccines lower the risk of serious illness for a matter of months. That’s it. That’s all they ever did. And, there are potential side effects, both known and ( as of yet ) unknown.

The vaccines made a lot of sense for the old and sick during the Alpha and Delta waves. They never made sense for the young and healthy. And, now that people have long term, natural immunity from having an Omicron infections, vaccines make even less sense.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ if that were even partially true, you’d think that the leadership would be exhorting the rank and file to get the vaxx, but many of your leaders even though they were first to get vaxxed, they deny and obfuscate when asked to speak to the base.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    There should never be anything like a vaccine mandate, not in this country. We must resist this by all available means.

The leadership of the Democratic Party made a deal with the Devil in the spring of 2020, deciding to push an irrational and hysterical response to COVID. They wanted to embarrass the Trump Administration. But they also recognized that the real issue with COVID was that it exposed how much we suffer for not having Universal Health Care.

But they also knew that with the flames of covert racism always being fanned, that in a nationwide general election that Universal Health Care was a loosing issue. Biden campaigned with two issues, "I am not Donald Trump", and "I am not Bernie Sanders."

So the national leadership of the Democratic Party promoted a hysterical and irrational response to COVID, talking about "protecting people", and about making people "safe". So now there is this big neurotic contingent that they have to deal with, while Ron DeSantis, a right wing idiot, is mopping up the floor with them.

The Democrats have to find a new story about COVID. And the juice for that so called vaccine should be poured down the toilet.

This is going to go on for decades and decades as the responsible parties are hunted down and tried, or until there is genetic identification of their corpses.

We vaccinated 4 billion people… and you’ll never BELIEVE what happened next
    https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/we-v…

SJG

Weather Report - Weather Report (1971) [FULL ALBUM]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF0CYhVu…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion