tuscl

If Biden had a sense of humor...

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
... he would fulfill his vow to nominate a black female to the Supreme Court and choose a biological male who self-identifies as female for the nominee. Can you imagine the liberal heads exploding as they try to figure out how to attack a "brave transgender hero" who is not authentically female? Let's take it a step further: did Biden say black of african-American? There are plenty of african-American females who are not black, like Charlize Theron. If Barack Obama, who is only half-black, can be called black, then why not choose a half-white black female who frequently passes for white, like Meghan Markle or Rashida Jones?

If politics are going to be this ugly and divisive, he may as well have some fun with it. After all, it's not like he's going to win a second term.

31 comments

• gammanu95
    3 years ago
    okay, so now it is politics if Founder would like to delete the other thread.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Why not Kaitlyn Jenner in blackface?

She/he is a protected class, so the woke folks can’t say anything if she/he acts like a fool and puts on blackface.

Her/his family has taken enough black dick to be a protected class in themselves.

That would please the LGBTQXYZ community, the woke democrats, and it might please the republicans too!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    To answer the original question, he needs a functioning brain to have a sense of humor. The only person smiling in his administration seems to be Kamel Harris when she’s questioned.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Man I try really really hard to remain politically neutral on this board but when I read this the other day it really pissed me off.

I get it, you need a Supreme Court to resemble America and there’s not a black woman on there. Guess what? There’s never been an Asian-American on there either, how come they aren’t being considered? If you have a motive that’s fine, everyone has a motive, but why do you have to be so public about to further enrage and divide everyone?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    He has already insulted his nominee, by saying he would choose only someone with the right melanin levels and gender identity.

Biden has assured that she will be known as an affirmative action justice as long as she sits on the court.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    The Supreme Court is not a representative body. There is absolutely no purpose for having a diversity of racial and social strata or identities on a judicial body whose sole purpose is to determine whether laws passed are permissible or in violation of the Constitution - our governing document. With that stated purpose in mind, seeking only to proffer nominees based on their racial and cultural identities -and not on the knowledge of constitutional law and principles- is the practice which will render the Supreme Court obsolete and irrelevant. Sotomayor became the perfect example of this when she said that a latina woman is wiser and has a more diverse experience which makes her decisions superior to those of a white male or female whose decision may instead be based on law.

Biden is successfully working to continue the ineptitude and incompetence which his old boss instilled in the foundations for turning America into a banana republic. The identity politics of the democrat party and all their leftist allies is directly at odds with the American dream, representative government, and self-determination. Yeah, what they are doing really should piss you off.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Hey gammanu I hope you know my statement “ but why do you have to be so public about to further enrage and divide everyone?” was not directed at you but at the administration.

I never knew Sotomayor said that, that’s truly interesting.

I agree whoever they end up picking, if it is an African-American woman she’ll be labeled her entire SCOTUS career by many which is certainly crappy, especially if it someone who would otherwise be qualified based on their merits and not their gender and race.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I know.

Biden had to be public to pander to the radical left and help shore up the votes Hillary didn't get. You can't rely on operatives to help you steal the vote in every precinct. Remember, he believes the blacks OWE their vote to the democrat party candidate, or else you're not really down with the struggle. You're just a cornrow brother. I'm quoting a card-carrying black member of the American Communist Party there.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Sotomayor may be a bigoted clown, but at least she was a Judge. Elena Kagan's first job as a Judge was on the Supreme Court. Democrats just appoint cheaters. They are liars as in Merrick Garland is moderate lol. Just another progressive fraud.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Biden made so many campaign promises - and they have largely gone unfulfilled. But, he wants to come through with this one?

His claim of crossing the aisle and working with republicans hasn’t materialized. He’s attempted to go far to the left, and his own party has put the brakes on some of his crap.

Sadly, Biden has a pattern of making the wrong decisions. Now that he’s largely mentally incapacitated, his handlers are taking control and pushing their own agendas.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    You people sure as fuck have issues with the trannies. Is it the chicks with dicks thing or are you mostly afraid of the post-op trannies?

Anyway, there are many ways to fuck with people that are far funnier. He could nominate Anita Hill but ask her to wear special robes that say “Have I told you about how much Clarence likes guys with big dicks?”

But Ms. Hill is probably too old. I think he should put Ms. Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman “HoodooMama” Thunberg on the court. So she is not American. So what? I think she’d give some folks on here such a rage boner that their dicks would pop off. And that would be funny!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The racism on this thread....typical republikkkans
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    DumbasseyLoco again responds, adding heat but no light.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Hey Icee! Tell me how racist this article is!!
    https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/califor…
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    You types of people think way too much into this. It's like you're projecting your fantasy of a transgender onto the rest of us.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m not admitting to anything Nina!

Unless I have a few glasses of Pinot Grigio or a Cosmo…then I might loosen up a bit. Lol!
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Joe Biden is a piece of shit and sucks on donkey ass.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree that Gutfeld is a good show. The rest of you post scares the shit out of me!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Why is this a big deal? There are lots of qualified black women. Probably whoever's picked will be roughly as liberal as Breyer. Anyone who thinks that any Prez tried to pick the best judge in the country to nominate is seriously delusional. It's always about sucking up to your base.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I think what Biden is doing is right. We need more diversity in our courts and throughout government.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    These tricks are too fucking stupid that biden is just Trump lite.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Right DumbasseyLoco, because Trump said he'd nominate a slightly-lighter black female.

Only you could mistake the two.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Nina is proving that she is incapable of original thought. Now, she just literally parrots everything AOC says. So sad.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    >You types of people think way too much into this. It's like you're projecting your fantasy of a transgender onto the rest of us.

Not a whole lot of thought required for this joke considering recent headlines about the 4-Star "female" Admiral and the most successful "woman" on Jeopardy.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I see you're obsessed with the trans people as well.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Clearly, Nina has been triggered by an attack on Biden combined with mocking of the LGBTQXYZ community and Black Lies terrorism. Yet, she still cannot come up with a better response than something she read on AOC's twitter feed. So very, predictably, pathetic.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    You're the triggered one. Someone mentions the trans community and you go on a tangent about XYZ and BLM. Get a life.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    "Tikka Massala Kamala will be appointed at SCJ and in her place crooked Hillary will be appointed as VP. Then one year before the 24 election, Brandon resigns citing his wish to spend more time with hunter making way for crooked Hillary to ascend to the throne!"

That would be a foolish move because I think Hillary/Trump 2024 would have the same outcome as 2016.

Now... Harris to SCOTUS and Michelle Obama to VP and then the 2024 nominee might coalesce progressive voters, black voters, women voters, and independents that hate Trump. However, I don't think Biden cares enough about the party at this point in his career to make that sacrifice.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Trump won when Barack failed to raise blue collar living standards the same as every president since LBJ. Michelle would have to get a divorce to have a chance of winning.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    She does it again! "I'm not triggered, you're triggered." Oh my goodness, she is just painfully predictable and out of ideas. Just hang it up, babe, you're done. You got nothing left and it is just painful to watch. Hilarious, but I feel a little bad for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion