tuscl

People want happiness as result of developing their ability, not meaningless job

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all.

“People want happiness as result of developing their ability, not meaningless jobs running errands for rich people: 'That's a recipe for revolution'”.

20 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    You may want to credit the person that said the quote to gain a little more attention. I’ll help you out, it was John Steward that said that to Jeff Bezos.

Aren’t you an Uber driver?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Don't work' don't eat is fine by me.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    ^
    So, Skifredo, does rooting through the trash of the Starbucks you live behind count as work? Okay, yeah…I’ll grant that it’s kinda hard. Shit, nobody else on here wants to get their daily calories from droplets of undrunk crappocinos..

But you should really pay the good folks at Starbucks for the WiFi signal you’re stealing. ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    skibum609, if you didn't have zillions of people doing meaningless jobs so that you could ride on their backs, they you would have to take one of those kinds of jobs yourself.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Most people just want to survive these days. Society is falling apart. Not much to dream of.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    People want and need to develop their abilities. I have posted about various books which support this.

And this what My Org will be about.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Dixienormus what do you get out if being a racist on a strip club page?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ He gets his rocks off on trolling SC pages.

He's killed discussions here. https://www.stripclublist.com/world/Nort…

Sad little "man."

^^^ Go away, Cacaplop.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon doesn't want competition on here
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    CJ, I think helping clear the way for people to develop their abilities is one of the most important matters for us to attend to.

And what is used to prevent this is that idiocy know as "The Work Ethic". It always was a bogus non-sensical ethic.

I have posted about books that try to break this open.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    There has been talk on this board about STEM majors, STEM fields, and STEM careers.

Well, the idea of STEM is how people get tracked into FratBoy, SurferDude, and Striver work environments. STEM Science is not Science, it is just social conformity, just trying to seek peer approval. So people that have talent and ability are getting seriously fucked over and short changed with the STEM shibboleth.

And worse still, under the STEM mantle some get tracked into being financializers, and these are our society's cancer.

SJG
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    We're slowly moving away from exploitive capitalism. People now value experiences more than material things. And we realize the system is designed to keep us financially repressed. The covid and price gouging pandemics have helped to open a lot of eyes. Change is eminent
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Change is eminent, but this board and the subject of strip clubs tends to draw extreme right wingers.

SJG
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    That's crazy. They have to be a special kind of stupid to given that right wing politics oppose strip clubs. And I'm sure 20 something strippers love hearing right wing politics from old tricks 🤡
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^^imminent imbecile.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Most of the young women who dance in strip clubs are not right wingers, but we still have some on this board. Sometimes it is presented as "Libertarianims" because that sounds better, so they think.

Most of male customers of strip clubs who are right wingers fit into a patter of financial speculations and believing that they are better than the women.

They divide women into two categories.

And again, Eltriste, welcome to TUSCL!

SJG

• rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Eltriste, welcome to tuscl! Your posts are very nicely done. Those tricks are angry at you for getting played 🤡

BTE
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Eltriste - get hit by a car and paralyzed.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Hopefully, the cunt known as Dixie Normus will also be struck down. By the way douche bag, you're on ignore and I see none of the ignorant low-life drivel you post.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Most young people who associate with being libertarian do so coz of the perceived social permissiveness and individualism. They don't know about or care about its far right dogmatic paradigms
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion