tuscl

What a game

sweetjamesjones
I support the naked hustle
Chiefs 42 Bills 36

This has been an amazing weekend of football capped off by this classic. Mahomes works his magic once again and is headed to his 4th straight AFC championship game. Hats off to Josh Allen and the Bills for putting up a great fight. Looking forward to the games next weekend.

13 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    That game alone was better than all the college football playoff games combined for the past 5 years.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Bills blew it.

13 seconds. That means 2 plays, 3 max. You allow a team to get 50 yards in 2 plays??!! That's just shit.

Helluva weekend of football though. I can't remember a better divisional round in my lifetime. Every game went to the wire. Rams/Bucs looked like it might be a blowout, then Tom Brady stsrted being Tom Brady, helped by a slew of Ram mistakes.

Looking forward to next weekend.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I don’t think I ever seen a football game that good or atleast 4th quarter like that. These two QB’s are already looking like all timers
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I agree. Really good entertainment this weekend, capped off by the best game of them all.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    I'm still upset about the 13 seconds. Why would the kicker not land the ball inbounds or squib kick the thing so it would be forced to be handled and use clock? Can't believe they went for a touchback there.

Josh Allen played his ass off, a total shame that he had to go out like that.
  • RamPaige
    3 years ago
    All 4 playoff games this weekend have been very exciting. This have been the best NFL playoff weekend is a long time.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    After the 4th quarter in Rams Bucs, I didn't think we'd get something better. Holy shit. Bills Chiefs...unfuckingreal.

Go Rams! Because I bet them to win it all in September at +1300 AND because Stafford deserves it, Cincy won't win, and FUKC & FUSF.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Any NFL team without a young, athletic QB and an innovative offensive coordinator, must be rethinking everything. The era of the drop back pocket passer is dead.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Best weekend of NFL playoff games I can remember, the NFL put on quite a show, they reminded us why we watch the pro games, they're still better than any college games
    Dayumn the KC-Buffalo Game was a show stopper anyone remember a playoff game with such an exciting ending, both Mahomes and Allem put on a clinic.
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    That Bills-Chiefs game bonkers. Legendary. The cherry on top of an outstanding weekend of football.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    The weekend’s games were pretty impressive, I agree.

I was on the road last night, and listening to the Chiefs - Bills on the radio. I got in to watch part of the 4th quarter and the OT - that was amazing!

I saw part of the Bucs - Rams Game - when Brady started to get it going. It was a good performance too.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^ yeah that was a little gutsy to say the least against the Raiders.

I still think they screwed themselves by calling that timeout essentially knocking themselves out of the playoffs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Although all 4 games were compelling at the end, I only found the Buffalo/KC game good from start to finish – the other 3 games it was mostly one team dominating and the other team getting back in the game late due to miscues/turnovers from the team that had been leading/in-control-of-the-game – e.g. the SF/GB was fairly compelling but at the end of the day if I remember correctly SF didn’t score an offensive TD in the whole-game (only TD was the blocked-punt).

The Buffalo/KC game was truly 2-teams that were fairly-evenly-matched w.r.t. talent and coaching – IMO the X-factor was Tyreek Hill – that guy looks like he’s on fast-forward compared to everyone else.

Tyreek had a crucial punt-return where he almost took-it-to-the-house which put KC in the redzone for another score – then he later had that catch where it was a fairly-short-completion which he took to the house for a TD where almost any other player would have gotten tackled – and at the end of regulation he has the 19-yard quick scamper w/ only 13 seconds remaining in the game that helped KC get in position for the tying FG to send it to OT.

Buffalo kept coming-back but you knew as long as KC had any time on the clock that they could win the game especially w/ such a dangerous weapon as Tyreek that can either get behind the coverage and catch a 70-yard-bomb (even if doubled-covered) or take a 5-yard-pass and leave everyone in the dust and take it to the house.

The Bills scored with under 2-minutes remaining to take the lead – they were all celebrating on the sidelines and my only thought was ain’t no way this game is over and they shouldn’t be celebrating that much with the weapons KC has (especially Tyreek that can score in the blink-of-an-eye) – sure-enough KC scored again after Buffalo had scored w/ under 2-minutes-reamining – unbelievably the Bills scored after that and seemed the game would be over w/ only 13-seconds remaining but Tyreek and Kelsey got them in FG range in less than 13-damn-seconds and they kicked a tying FG to send it into OT where KC got the ball first and it was all she wrote w/ the weapons they have.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion