tuscl

The 10 Best Move Stripteases (main stream movies)

DougS
Florida
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 7:45 AM
Thought everyone might enjoy this... [view link]

6 comments

• Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Thanks for the link, what is your favorite? Mine is "Closer". What a hot chick she is, ouch!
  • snowtime
    17 years ago
    My favorite my not technically be a striptease but it is close enough. It is the scene at the swimming pool in "The Last Picture Show" where a very young Cybil Shepard has to strip naked on the diving board to gain admittance to the skinny-dipping party at her rich friend's house. This was a big turn on when I first saw it in the mid 70's and just as much so when I saw it again recently. The movie is also great and one of my top 10 of all time.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Great choice, Snowtime. IMO, that beats anything and everything on that list. Thanks to Doug for the link, but does unibrow mean having the memory of a fruitfly? Other than '9 1/2 Weeks' is any of those movies more than 10 years old? I guess Marlene Deitrich in 'Blue Angel' and Rita Hayworth in 'Gilda' just don't rate anymore now that we have the awesomeness of Demi Moore. My choice, although not strictly a striptease, was Jane Birkin and Gillian Hills in 'Blow-Up' losing their clothes in a romp at David Hemmings' swinging London bachelor pad/photo studio.
  • imnumnutz
    17 years ago
    I have not gone to the website, so do not know if this is included. As a horny teenager, I saw Sophia Loren do a g-rated striptease in "Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow." It remains about the hottest of its type I've ever seen. She lovingly reprised it in 1994 in "Ready to Wear."
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    How about "Body Double?" Practically the whole movie was one long strip tease act. A good one too. That and "9-1/2 Weeks" are the best that I remember. But I don't go to movies much anymore.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    What? Nothing from "Showgirls"? I AM kidding, btw.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion