tuscl

OT: I liked a comment from SJG

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Saturday, January 22, 2022 12:25 AM
[view link] If you look closely you can find common ground in almost antibody. SJG posted this comment regarding Icee and I liked it!

7 comments

• Mate27
    3 years ago
    Great autocorrect I got going on ^^^ “common ground in almost anybody”.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I liked your statement better as "antibody". We are still taking about SJG, right ?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    SJG might be out there but he has a triple digit IQ, and is usually fairly calm for the amount of shit we put him through. Icey is in a permanent tard rage.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Meat72 - it’s impressive you are admitting that! A broken clock is right twice a day? Based on the law of large numbers, and in consideration of the sheer volume of his posts, it’s possible SJG gets a decent number of likes.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ I'll take the bet disputing that "likes" comment.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Warrior, maybe my original antibody comment was a Freudian slip? SJG and Icee are two of the most opinionated people regarding political extremism, so I don’t go along with their culture wars. It is agreeable that icee loves to play futile games with people, and SJG sees that clearly. Pity the fool who plays silly games to earn silly prizes.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    With the global pandemic continuing, this might be a second sign of the apocalypse?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion