tuscl

Q&A/queencarmen

Talking today to queencarmen somebody who’s danced all over Massachusetts. She was nice enough to give us some time and insight.
Catch her at Centerfolds in Boston, Mardi Gras in Springfield or Alex’s in Stoughton.

1. When and how did you get into dancing?

2. Can you describe the Massachusetts strip club scene?

3. How heavy is your MA accent?

4. What kind of customers tend to go after you?

5. What kind of customers do you go after? Avoid?

6. Any stripper drama stories?

7. Ever seen a pimp in the club?

8. Drugs you've seen?

9. Do you do extras?

10. Hot VIP experience?

11. VIP experience that you regret?

12. Ever try to get over on a customer? Customer ever try to get over on you?

13. Dances with you are like...

14. VIP with you is like...

15. Ever dated a customer or fell for one?

16. What is the spot to eat at in Massachusetts?

17. Other cities and/or clubs you would like to dance in?

18. What is your ethnicity?

19. Any outside the club stories with customers?

20. In the bedroom what's one move you love to do?

21. In the bedroom what's one move you love that guys do?

22. Can you compare Springfield vs Boston strip club wise?

23. You said you might be hitting the providence clubs, what ones were you thinking about?

24. Your into art, what kind are we talking?

25. How do you like how customers dress? How do you hate the way they come dressed?

9 comments

• queencarmen
    3 years ago
    1. When and how did you get into dancing?
    I worked at a grocery store for 4-5 years growing up.. towards the end of that honestly terrible experience I was starting to use tinder. I was swiping away and I matched with this guy who called me a goddess and was into some unique things (lots to do with feet) and he would send me lots of $$ compared to that grocery store $$. I was 17 or 18 at the time and I remember telling my friends like, "this guy sent me 150$ for me to tell him he's a loser and to see a photo of my feet"(other stuff too, like my own spit on my shoes, lol) We talked on and off for 3-4 years and I still have never met him in person. When I was dancing I'd be like come visit me, but he never did! i feel like he was such an essential part of my journey into SW.
    *getting to the point, I went on craigslist to see if I could find more dudes who want to send me money for feet pics. instead I found an ad for hire at a strip club. I was like... why hadn't I thought of this ? the rest is history <3

2. Can you describe the Massachusetts strip club scene?
    I think it definitely varies. I'm used to gentlemen's clubs such as Mardi Gras in Springfield and Centerfolds in Boston, which are somewhat different in the way they operate. Mardi Gras was always an amazing day club for me because of regulars. They don't have as many day shifts during the week like they did before covid, but I work a thurs or fri double once in a while to see some old friends. Centerfolds opens at 4 pm at the earliest, so it's not really a daytime club nor do they serve food. I like how at MG I can pick my rates for champagne rooms and there's contact in lap dances unlike in Boston. CR and stage is the main ways to make $ at Centerfolds. At MG, it's honestly pretty laid back so no DJ calling you by name to the stage because you have a specific time to be on stage (the hour, 20, or 40 every hour unless busy doing a room/dance) But Centerfolds feels really glamourous. Fancy stage, expensive drinks, expensive everything honestly and us girls usually do pretty great! CR there will cost upwards of a 1000 an hour, dancer gets half of that, then plus tip to her and champagne host. There's a lot more workers at this place which is good for safety but with that comes more people to tip. You can find dive bar-ish clubs in Mass but I usually don't work at them!

3. How heavy is your MA accent?
    LOL probably a 6 or 7 out of 10 if 10 was the worst

4. What kind of customers tend to go after you?
    Smart ones ;) lol but honestly like every type it seems! lots of variety

5. What kind of customers do you go after? Avoid?
    I probably have a natural tendency to go after customers that look clean, interested and happy. I avoid ones that aggressively try to flag me down especially if I'm sitting with someone else. Just give me a look or even a smile and I'll know you are interested! Also I try to stay away from stinky guys lol that's a given though.

6. Any stripper drama stories?
    Hmmmm... I honestly can't think of anything except this one girl was freaking out in the dressing room because someone stole her hair straightener... I don't really get involved in any drama, I'm very laid back lol!

7. Ever seen a pimp in the club?
    Honestly no I don't even think so. I've seen like well dressed men maybe they could've been pimps but I have no idea haha

8. Drugs you've seen?
    Cocaine is definitely common! I feel like dudes will bring it and try to get dancers to do it with them too. It's always a no for me though!

9. Do you do extras?
    Depends on someone's idea of extras I'd say! I'm sensual and allow touching but I wouldn't let anyone stick a finger in me or anything... I don't trust random people's dirty fingers! I have had closer relations with customers in the past though, not in the club.

10. Hot VIP experience?
    when he *** his pants and my dancer ego gets boosted ;) lol jk but literally probably the biggest compliment! as long as it doesn't get on me hahaha and they tip well because.. you're welcome sir.
    but I've also *** before during dances/rooms but it's usually unexpected and I get mildly embarrassed and I can't really hide any of it either. LOL all that bumping and grinding = oops! sometimes I tell them.. sometimes I keep it a secret LOL

11. VIP experience that you regret?
    ew one time this dude wanted me to spit in his mouth (IDEK why I did it) and then he spit it BACK OUT onto the couch !!! no i gagged. i can't do it . bleh

12. Ever try to get over on a customer? Customer ever try to get over on you?
    Wait I'm not sure what this means but probably and probably

13. Dances with you are like...
    very sensual, no backflips, I prefer contact because I like to touch very gently, really seep into your soul <3 :) ;P

14. VIP with you is like...
    You'll never want it to end. :)

15. Ever dated a customer or fell for one?
    Yes somewhat.. caught feelings for my sugar daddy but he was married and like 30 years older than me so I had to reality check real quick.. I've gone on a few dates here and there with other guys too.

16. What is the spot to eat at in Massachusetts?
    omg hmmm ugh so many to pick from... if you're near Centerfolds it's in Chinatown basically and there is sooo many yummy different Asian restaurants, highly recommend

17. Other cities and/or clubs you would like to dance in?
    Next month I'm going to Texas so wish me luck ! Possibly dancing in Austin or San Antonio

18. What is your ethnicity?
    white, Italian/Lithuanian

19. Any outside the club stories with customers?
    One time I had a customer, who wore sunglasses in the club, pay me to kick him in the balls for multiple lap dances and then I was at a burrito spot in the town I was living in and HE WALKED BY. in the same glasses. I knew it was him. Not really a story I just thought wow, who would've known that guy was into that, just by seeing him? Like.. only I know what you like sir ;) LOL

20. In the bedroom what's one move you love to do?
    use my vibrator because she makes everything more fun

21. In the bedroom what's one move you love that guys do?
    make lots of sexy noises :)
    I'm bisexual too so I love when girls...... everything. I love girls

22. Can you compare Springfield vs Boston strip club wise?
    Ooooo I may have already did this in the second question but to bring that back up... Boston = more wealthier clientle, club takes more. Springfield = a lil less wealthier, you keep more. They're both great clubs, possibly the better ones in Mass (haven't gone to them all though) so I think they even out. I like both! Boston is closer to me now though so I'll probably be there more often.

23. You said you might be hitting the providence clubs, what ones were you thinking about?
    Club Desires! I neeeed to try it! I was recommended it a few times.. I will make it out there eventually. It's pretty poppin' in the reviews section of this site! Maybe I can see some of you all in real life :)

24. Your into art, what kind are we talking?
    Honestly everythinggggg! I love painting, photography, film photography, digital art, writing, the list goes on! I'm also into crypto and NFTs :)

25. How do you like how customers dress? How do you hate the way they come dressed?
    Not like a dirty bum! Nice dress shirts/button ups, no sweatpants, NO OPEN TOED SHOES! omg that's the killer for me.. I've had too many smelly feet experiences.

This was fun to fill out! Thank you Muddy for having me!

Catch me next week at Centerfolds Tuesday, Thursday & Friday night :)
  • Dan3635
    3 years ago
    Great discussion QueenCarmen and Muddy. Better than TV!
  • queencarmen
    3 years ago
    thank you Dan3635 :) <3
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Thanks again Carmen and I thought that turned out real good. Any follow on comments/questions out there?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @Muddy, I love these. Do more of them!
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    🙂👍👍
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Thanks to Muddy and QueenCarmen! Great questions, and very insightful answers. QueenCarmen must provide a great experience for her customers.
  • queencarmen
    3 years ago
    yes I do @cashman1234 <3 hehe
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Answers to 13, 14 makes me wish I was in Massachusetts for a bit 😋
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion