tuscl

Tampa and Pasco County area

TxVegas
Still looking for an ATF
I will be in the greater Tampa area in the next week. I have read reviews but there are not very many outside of Tampa and I wondered if anyone had more current information or recommendations. Years ago, I would have stayed in Tampa and gone to Mons Venus to check out really attractive girls. If I was looking for more, the Scarlett’s Ybor would get a visit. The reviews seem clear that Mons has changed and should be avoided. I have never been to the Pasco clubs or clubs in Clearwater. Any suggestions for my trip? You can PM if that is better.

8 comments

• doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Pasco. Stay at the Fairfield Inn Tarpon Springs. Centrally located to most of the clubs. Also happens to be the best hotel in the area.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    What Doc said... Bare Assets is my favorite.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    The best club in Tampa now is the Penthouse Club. Remodeled and has the best girls. Although there are no extras at PC. You can still get action at Ybor Strip.

In Clearwater, try Diamond Doll's. Their 30 minute rooms can be fun. But confirm what you are getting before you go back there. Some girls do, some girls don't.

But Bare Assets in Pasco is probably your best option if you want extra services. Just don't go on a Monday- Wednesday. Thur-Sat is much better.
  • Rod8432
    3 years ago
    Will echo everyone on Bare Assets - it's the best for all 'round VIP mileage/value. I'm an afternoon guy, and there seem to always be a couple dancers that fit my criteria - natural breasts, slender, minimal tats. Some have been Cubans with minimal English, but never a problem for me. I don't speak Spanish, but we always seem to find enough words in common to make our time together worthwhile.

I will say that I had some awesome times at a nearby club - Allure. But, it's mostly a big miss during the day. However, it's free to walk in (like BA), so no harm in checking it out.
  • TxVegas
    3 years ago
    Thanks all. It sounds like I should definitely check out Bare Assets.
    I will probably do a night in Pasco and one in Tampa. If I can make it work out, I will also try DD in Clearwater.
    I like to visit clubs I have never been to. All but the Ybor mentioned above would be new to me.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    You should check out Brass Flamingo also. About 15-20 north of Bare Assets. Similar in vibe. In between, Allure is a total dive, but I like it.
  • Mark974
    3 years ago
    Thanks to TxVegas for starting this. I am heading to Tampa are this summer to visit an old Air Force buddy and his family but they are all tucked in around 9:00 PM so was wondering what the Tampa are was like now. Have not visited him in about 12-14 years but we do email a lot.
  • Glowindrk
    3 years ago
    Perfect timing on this thread, I’m heading to Tampa this weekend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion